"There is a measure of stability of z & Y-band spectral response vs focal-plane temperature."
- DECal sweeps taken at 2 CCD operating temperatures
- Standard field observed in photometric conditions at 2 CCD operating temperatures
- Measure zeropoints and color terms in z and Y at 2 operating temperatures, see if there is measurable difference.
- Ratio DECal frames at 2 temperatures to see if there is significant difference in spatial response.
- Compare mean response of each CCD at 2 operating temps.
- Obtain derivative of overall color terms with temperature.
- Determine whether flat fields or color terms will vary across array as CCD temperature varies.
- Potential impact on requirement for CCD temperature stability, and on photometric solutions incorporating CCD temps.