Agenda And Minutes for 9/15 10am CDT¶
1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S. & Canada)
2. International participants dial:
Toll Number: 303-248-0285
UK Toll-Free: 08004960576
Or International Toll-Free Number: http://www.readytalk.com/intl
3. Enter your 7-digit access code, followed by “#”
Your access code: 7691719
- Star/Galaxy updates...
- GCM oddities here: GCM Zeropoints in SVA1
- test tiles: it would be useful for a range of science to have some agree test tile that we all use so that results can be compared;
- Quasar SWG have been using COSMOS but this is not comparable with DES wide; It would be useful if some SVA1 test fields were agreed. These could also then be used for DESDM validation of Y1 and beyond processing.
- The Weak Lensing group has defined a testbed that might be an option: testbed
- SVA1 coadd image-level and catalogue generation reproducability [Richard McMahon, Fernanda Ostrovski]
- relates to Star/Galaxy separation and other validation tests; we are working on adding stars, galaxies and quasars into coadd level products and running DESDM Sextractor in double image mode to determine completeness as a function of various scenarios. Involved creating multi-band detection images so it is not merely a matter of adding sims to final coadds and running Sextractor. Need also to run SVA1 software stack. See DES-doc-8154
- see DESDM log: https://desar2.cosmology.illinois.edu/DESFiles/desardata/OPS/coadd/20130806000012_DES1000+0252/log/coadd_detection_coadd_detection_0011.log