Darkart¶This is the wiki for the darkart project.
- Getting set up for DarkArt development: How to get ssh access to a machine that can run DarkArt.
- Getting started with DarkArt development: How to run data processing programs; this includes how to set up the darkart environment.
- Software Development How Tos: How to do things such as creating a data product, a new module, or a new library. Also provides some guidelines specific to darkart development.
- Development guidelines
- DarkArt on Fermigrid
art Documentation https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/projects/art/wiki#Documentation
art available services https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/projects/art/wiki/ART_available_services
fcl Doc https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/projects/art/wiki#Job-configuration
fcl start guid https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/documents/327
High level analysis¶
2014-03-17: These instructions are rather old. It is encouraged now to use SLAD for higher level analysis.
- Running SLAD (for SLAD developers)
- Reading SLAD output (for general analyzers)
- SLAD variables (for general analyzers)
- SLAD variables v2.3.2
- SLAD variables v3.0.0