MINOS Control Room¶
- The Minos control room computer systems are located in the Fermilab NUMI control room on the 12th floor of Wilson Hall.
- Except for minos-gateway-nd and monossrv-nd, located in the Minos detector hall.
- These are Linux workstations, maintained by FEF/SWS and by the Minos project.
- See the draft computing plan in the Files section of this Redmine project for details.
- Information from the plan is being moved into this wiki.
- The completed plan will be placed in CD-DocDB.