CET produces and supports several infrastructure products, including
- FHiCL - Hierarchical Configuration Language * art - A software framework for simulation, analysis, and reconstruction algorithms in C++ * MF - Message Facility
These are the public pages.
Documentation templates for R&D work are available on the Documents tab under the document templates heading. The instructions explain when and how to use the template. The template contains notes that explain the section contents.
How-to and other useful notes¶
- Get binary distributions * Build a binary distribution manifest * Build packages required by art * About Qualifiers * About ups * cetbuildtools user guide * Software product building and management requirements * Supported Platforms
- git flow quick start (edited 2/4/2013). * Marc's suggested git workflow * Git Tips and Tricks * Accessing cdcvs git repositories from private networks
- Building your own code with cmake * Defining products in the CET build environment * Adding Product Dependencies * Various helpful tips for coding in the CET C++ environment
- Code development on cluck and the grunts * Install cet-standard LaTeX document classes and style files
- Requirements for an externals build system (obsolete).