- Jenkins jobs are controlled through the Jenkins dashboard
- You will need a valid CIlogon certificate to access the site.
- In order to run a job on Jenkins, you must be authorized.
- If you see "anonymous" or anything other than your full name (e.g., Jill User) in the upper right corner, you are not fully authorized.
- Submit a service desk ticket and make Patrick Gartung a watcher.
- There are a number of tabs across the top of the page.
- These tabs are used to organize jobs by group so that it is easy to find your job.
- Please make sure that any jobs you add are in some group.
- Some existing groups:
- Art: Build art and related distributions such as mu2e and nu
- LArSoft: Build and test LArSoft code
- GENIE: GENIE development work, not to be confused with relocatable ups builds
- artdaq: Build artdaq and related distributions, such as darkmon
- Slave build machines are listed along the left of the dashboard under "Build Executor Status".
- Check this column to see what is currently running.
- The dashboard gives you a summary build status for each job. Click on an individual job for more information.