Create a new <product>-ssi-build repository¶
- you must be a manager of this project
- click on Settings
- click on the Repositories tab on the Settings page
- click "New Repository" at the bottom of the list
- fill out the form
- SCM: select git
- Identifier: <product>-ssi-build (e.g. clhep-ssi-build)
- Path to repository: create_me (redmine will create the repository)
- Path encoding: use the default, which is UTF-8
- do not check "Report last commit for files and directories"
- click the Create button
- wait 15 minutes or so for the repository to be automatically created
- once the repository path in the list changes from "create_me" to an actual path, your new repository is ready to clone
The very first time you access this new repository, you will need to force the push.
git clone ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/cvs/projects/build-framework-<product>-ssi-build <product>-ssi-build cd <product>-ssi-build create build_<product>.sh git commit -m"initial commit" build_<product>.sh git push --force --all
Now you can work with this repository in the normal manner.