Experimental Booster LOCO files¶
The goal is to replace the current set of LOCO programs which are:
- Mathematica notebooks that convert the Booster data to SDDS required for Elegant and the SDDS files generated by Elegant to Booster input files
- Octave for the creation of Jacobians
- Elegant for lattice calculations
- TCL scripts that start and control the entire optimization process
The new set of LOCO programs will have the following set of programs:
- C++ program for the conversion process.
- C++ program for the generation of Jacobians.
- MADX for the lattice calculations.
- C++ program for controlling the entire optimization process
The following programs have been written and are ready to be tested:
These programs are deprecated: