artdaq Release Notes 1.12.10 (22-May-2015)¶
This version of artdaq includes a number of enhancements and bug fixes, as described below.
Through artdaq_core v1_04_13, this version of artdaq can be built against art v1_14_02 (s11), v1_13_02 (s8), or v1_13_01 (s7). It can also be built with gcc v4_9_1 (e6) or v4_9_2 (e7) [both use -std=c++1y].
The initial builds on SciSoft include e6:s7, e7:s7, e7:s8, and e7:s11 builds.
Also, artdaq can be built with the Infiniband or Ethernet MPI libraries, and these are controlled by qualifiers ib and eth.
The default set of qualifiers for this version of artdaq is e7:s8:eth.
- Previous version's release notes
- Downloads: http://scisoft.fnal.gov/scisoft/packages/artdaq/v1_12_10
- Nodes where this release has been deployed:
- 09-Jun-2015: lbne35t-gateway01
- 28-May-2015: dsfr6 (FNAL)
External Package Changes¶
- Issue #9005: Modify the "report" functions in the DAQ application classes to provide more consistent behavior
- Issue #8652: Provide a way to indicate that an error has occurred when an FragmentGenerator throws an exception
- Issue #8774: Please restore "missing argument" messages from xmlrpc_commander
Dependent Package Notes¶
- download the
pullProductsscript from http://scisoft.fnal.gov/scisoft/bundles/tools
'chmod +x pullProducts'(to make the script executable)
'cd <tarfile directory>'(to avoid cluttering up the current directory with downloaded tarfiles)
'<pathToScript>/pullProducts <product_topdir> slf6 artdaq-1.12.10 s11-e7 prof'
'<pathToScript>/pullProducts <product_topdir> slf6 artdaq-1.12.10 s11-e7 debug'
'<pathToScript>/pullProducts <product_topdir> slf6 artdaq-1.12.10 <other sX-eY combinations> <prof|debug>'