artdaq Release Notes 1.12.05 (08-Jan-2015)¶
This version of artdaq can be built against art v1_12_05, v1_12_04, or v1_11_03 (through artdaq_core v1_04_08). However, the standard distributions available from scisoft.fnal.gov only include builds with art v1_12_05 and v1_12_04.
It can also be build with gcc v4_9_1 or v4_8_2. However, the distributions available from scisoft.fnal.gov primarily include builds with gcc v4_9_1.
For reference, the e6 qualifier indicates gcc v4_9_1, and e5 indicates gcc v4_8_2.
The s6 qualifier indicates art v1_12_05, s4 indicates art v1_12_04, and s4 indicates art v1_11_03.
Valid combinations of these two types of qualifiers are e6:s6, e6:s5, e6:s4, e5:s6, e5:s5, and e5:s4.
And of course, artdaq can be built with the Infiniband or Ethernet MPI libraries, and these are controlled by qualifiers ib and eth.
The default set of qualifiers for this version of artdaq is e6:s6:eth.
- Previous version's release notes
- Downloads: http://scisoft.fnal.gov/scisoft/packages/artdaq/v1_12_05
- Nodes where this release has been deployed:
- 19-Jan-2015: ds50.fnal.gov, dsfr6 (FNAL), dsfr1 (LNGS), lbne35t-gateway01
External Package Changes¶
- Changes were made to several CMakeLists.txt files to prepare for using the MRB (multi-repository build) tool at some point in the future. These should be transparent.