artdaq_core Release Notes 1.07.04 (22-May-2017)¶
This release of artdaq_core supports new versions of art (through canvas). It also contains Fragment header versioning functionality, in case the Fragment header size changes in the future.
This version of artdaq_core can be built against canvas v1_06_02 (for s46), v1_06_03 (s47), or v1_06_04 (s48). It can also be built with gcc v6_3_0 (e14) or v4_9_3a (e10) using --std=c++14.
- Previous version's release notes
- Downloads: http://scisoft.fnal.gov/scisoft/packages/artdaq_core/v1_07_04
- Support #16605: Document all methods and public members of artdaq-core
- Feature #16153: Extend Fragment timestamp field to 64 bits
- Feature #16607: Provide versioning support and automatic upgrading of Fragments
- Bug #16070: problem building artdaq-core v1_07_xx
- Redundant code removed from MonitoredQuantity