artdaq_core Release Notes 1.06.01 (09-Feb-2017)¶
This release of artdaq_core is a minor release incorporating bugfixes and some additional functionality.
This version of artdaq_core can be built against art v2_06_01 (s46)**, art v2_05_00 (s43), art v2_04_01 (s44), art v2_04_00 (s42)**, art v2_03_00 (s41), art v2_02_02 (s39)**, art v2_02_01 (s38)**, art v2_02_00 (s37)**, art v2_00_03 (s36)**, art v2_01_02 (s35)**, and art v2_00_02 (s33)**. It can also be built with gcc v6_3_0 (e14)**, v4_9_3a (e10), or v4_9_3 (e9)** using --std=c++14.
Note that the e14 build is provided for nutools, but has NOT been validated and is not supported for use in production systems.
** Denotes not officially supported by artdaq v2_01_00
- Previous version's release notes
- Downloads: http://scisoft.fnal.gov/scisoft/packages/artdaq_core/v1_06_01
External Package Changes¶
- Feature #15514: Add methods in ConcurrentQueue for tracking when the reader connects
- Feature #15323: Setting alignment and padding defaults of QuickVec (Alignment implemented, not padding)
- Feature #15256: Add additional accesspr methods to Container fragment
- Bug #15515: Make sure that Container fragments have appropriate accessor methods
- Support #15496: artdaq_core for art v2_06_00