artdaq_core Release Notes 1.04.16 (10-Jul-2015)¶
This release of artdaq_core included infrastructure changes to support two enhancements, and it updated the list of supported art versions to include the most recent ones.
This version of artdaq_core can be built against art v1_15_01 (s14), art v1_14_03 (s12), art v1_14_02 (s11), v1_13_02 (s8), or v1_13_01 (s7). It can also be built with gcc v4_9_1 (e6) or v4_9_2 (e7) [both use -std=C++1y]. However, Please Note that data files written by artdaq when using art v1_15_01 or v1_14_04 can not be read back, so these combinations should be avoided.
The initial tarfiles on SciSoft include e7:s8 and e7:s11 builds.
- Previous version's release notes
- Downloads: http://scisoft.fnal.gov/scisoft/packages/artdaq_core/v1_04_16
- Nodes where this release has been deployed:
External Package Changes¶
New features:¶Classes were added to this package and data fields were added to existing classes in this package to support the following two enhancements:
- Issue #9771: Improve the reporting of problems when various exceptional conditions occur
- Issue #7917: Triggered Board Reader: A Board Reader that only sends fragments upon request
- The use of art v1_15_01 or v1_14_03 in artdaq creates data files that we are not able to read back. This will be fixed in an upcoming release of art.