artdaq_core Release Notes 1.04.09 (15-Jan-2015)¶
This release of artdaq_core was to make the fix and enhancement described below available. There were no changes to the list of dependent products in this release.
This version of artdaq_core can be built against art v1_12_05, v1_12_04, v1_11_03, or v1_10_00b. However, the standard distributions on SciSoft only include builds with art v1_12_05 and v1_12_04.
It can also be built with gcc v4_9_1 or v4_8_2. However, the distributions on SciSoft primarily include builds with gcc v4_9_1.
For reference, the e6 build qualifier indicates gcc v4_9_1, and e5 indicates gcc v4_8_2.
The s6 qualifier indicates art v1_12_05, s5 indicates art v1_12_04, s4 indicates art v1_11_03, and s3 indicates art v1_10_00b.
Valid combinations are e6:s6, e6:s5, e6:s4, e5:s6, e5:s5, e5:s4, and e5:s3. The default is e6:s6.
- Previous version's release notes
- Downloads: http://scisoft.fnal.gov/scisoft/packages/artdaq_core/v1_04_09
- Nodes where this release has been deployed:
- none yet
External Package Changes¶
- Issue #7637: Provide a few methods in MonitoredQuantity to return a single statistic
- This issue was related to the addition of DAQ monitoring metrics (Issue #5979)
- Issue #7638: Update the QuickVec version for correct ROOT checksum handling
Dependent Package Notes¶
Coming soon: instructions for using the
pullProducts script for installing this version of artdaq_core and all of the packages that it depends on.