artdaq_core Release Notes 1.04.06 (16-Oct-2014)¶
This version of artdaq_core can be built against art v1_12_02, v1_11_03, or v1_10_00b. However, the standard distributions on SciSoft only include builds with art v1_12_02 and v1_11_03.
It can also be built with gcc v4_9_1 or v4_8_2. However, the distributions on SciSoft primarily include builds with gcc v4_9_1.
For reference, the e6 build qualifier indicates gcc v4_9_1, and e5 indicates gcc v4_8_2.
The s5 qualifier indicates art v1_12_02, s4 indicates art v1_11_03, and s3 indicates art v1_10_00b.
Valid combinations are e6:s5, e6:s4, e5:s5, e5:s4, and e5:s3. The default is e6:s5.
- Previous version's release notes
- Downloads: http://scisoft.fnal.gov/scisoft/packages/artdaq_core/v1_04_06
- Nodes where this release has been deployed:
- dsfr1 (LNGS), dsfr5 (LNGS), dsfr6 (FNAL)
External Package Changes¶
- Changes were made to the QuickVec class and it declaration in the ROOT dictionary to get it to compile and work correctly on MacOS.
- Part of Issue #7153: artdaq-core compile errors on Mavericks
- A change was made to an sprintf call in TimeUtils to avoid a compiler error on MacOS.
- Also part of Issue #7153: artdaq-core compile errors on Mavericks
- Fix for Issue #7125: Backward compatility of PackageBuildInfo needed