artdaq_core Release Notes 1.04.02 (19-Sep-2014)¶
This version of artdaq_core can be built against art v1_12_00, v1_11_03, or v1_10_00b.
The e6 qualifier indicates gcc v4_9_1, and e5 indicates gcc v4_8_2.
The s5 qualifier indicates art v1_12_00, s4 indicates art v1_11_03, and s3 indicates art v1_10_00b.
Valid combinations are e6:s5, e6:s4, e5:s5, e5:s4, and e5:s3. The default is e6:s5.
- Previous version's release notes
- Downloads: http://scisoft.fnal.gov/scisoft/packages/artdaq_core/v1_04_02
- Nodes where this release has been deployed:
- none yet
External Package Changes¶
(Some of these were first available in v1_04_00.)
- The Utilities classes (SimpleLookupPolicy and TimeUtils) were moved from the artdaq package into artdaq_core.
- This was needed in order to split ds50daq into two packages (Issue #6192: Move the data format classes to a separate package so that darkart would not need to depend on ds50daq)
- The artdaq::Fragment class was modified to internally use a new custom vector class.
- This is part of Issue #4655: Possible performance enhancement to Fragment
- The artdaq::QuickVec in this had a couple of minor bugs that were fixed in later releases.
- Developers that are updating experiment-based packages to this release and starting to use cetbuildtools v4_01_xx (or later) for the first time should take a look at the changes that are needed for the newer cetbuildtools that are listed here.