Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_71.¶
1. Upgrade to mongodb v4_0_8a.
2. Include mongo-cxx-driver into the artdaq_database package.
3. Add a patch to mongo-cxx-driver to allow dots in key names.
4. Add c7 and e19 builds.
5. Add s82 builds.
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_70.¶
1. Upgrade to mongodb v3_4_6d
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_69.¶
1. Upgrade to TRACE v3_13_11
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_68.¶
1. Add config file hashing.
2. Add a utility for refactoring fhicl.
3. Integrate with run_demo.sh.
4. Add s73 builds.
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_67.¶
1. Change the version of boost to v1_66_0a for s67 builds.
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_66.¶
1. Disable exporting symbols from cetlib, cetlib_except, and fhclcpp packages.
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_65.¶
1. Build releases with static libraries for cetlib, cetlib_except, and fhclcpp packages.
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_64.¶
1. Add in-project builds for cetlib, cetlib_except.
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_63.¶
1. Implement multi-threaded export of archived run configurations.
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_62.¶
1. An integration release using an older (v3_02_00) version of cetlib.
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_61.¶
1. Improve updateArchivedRunConfiguration logic.
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_60.¶
1. Add updateArchivedRunConfiguration to conftool.py
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_59.¶
1. Upgrade to cetlib v3_03_00b and fhiclccp v4_07_00.
2. Tidy code with clang.
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_58.¶
1. Remove the second path element from PYTHONPATH that cased incompatibility with DAQInterface.
2. Implement delegation of configuration archiving to a remote host using ssh.
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_57.¶
1. Implement multi-threaded archival of run configurations.
2. Refactor code to minimize JSON-AST to string conversions and back.
3. Minimize serialization of ASTs to JSON used by TRACEs.
4. Implement TraceStreamers for XmlData, JsonData, FhiclData and JSONDocument classes.
5. Update TRACE_NAMEs to match file names.
6. Renumber TRACE levels.
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_56.¶
1. Updated build manifests.
2. Make the installation script to use build manifests for installing artdaq_database dependencies.
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_55.¶
1. Upgrade to TRACE v3_13_09.
2. Updated a TRACE message.
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_54.¶
1. Upgrade to TRACE v3_13_07.
Release notes for artdaq_database v1_04_53.¶
Note: These release notes itemize code changes since artdaq_database v1_04_42 (the previous version used by protodune).
1. Added support for s64 and s67 qualifiers for e15, e17 and c2 build variants.
2. Made logging less verbose by moving TRACE IDs up.
3. Added conftool.py options for listing and exporting archived run configurations.
4. Created artdaq_database manifests for deployment and build tools.
5. Made schema.fcl fully regex compliant.
6. Made the run_history section of schema.fcl being consistent with artdaq_includes and artdaq_processes sections.
7. Added options to the readfhicl utility to allow pruning of empty values and outputting a fully resolved fhicl.
8. Performed code cleanup with clang-tidy and clang-modernize tools.
9. Added schema.fcl validation to conftool.py. If any errors found in the user’s version of schema.fcl then conftool.py will back it up and replace it with a default copy distributed with artdaq_database.
10. Created a fhicl2json utility, which provides examples of the database api use for pen trigger developers.
11. Reworked the default version of schema.fcl to include needs of protodune and icarus experiments.
12. Added the ARTDAQ_DATABASE_CONFDIR environment variable that points to a directory with a default schema.fcl, which should be used if the one in the current configuration directory is missing or has errors.