art suite release notes 2.00.01 (2016/05/16)¶
External package changes¶
The table entries marked by
"--" correspond to versions that exist in one
art release but not the other.
|Package||art 1.18.05 (previous)||art 2.00.01 (this version)||Notes|
Remove support for Objective-C, Objective-C++.
||v0_9_20150423||--||Removed from distribution|
Platform/compiler support changes¶
This version of
art uses a differently-compiled version of
gcc v4.9.3. Although no change should be observable to the
art user, a different qualifier (
e10) was introduced to avoid any ambiguities.
- Issue #11797:
sam_metadata_dumpernow checks if the input file is an
art/ROOTfile before attempting to process it.
- Issue #11913: A JSON syntax error for SAM metadata inserted into an
art/ROOTfile has been fixed.
- Issue #12062: The printing of an errant comma has been fixed whenever the
ParameterSet::to_indented_stringfunction prints a nested sequence. (Duplicates issues #12322 and #12434.)
- Issue #12247: With ROOT6, it is required that when writing an
Assnsproduct to disk, both the
Assns<B,A,D>must be present. In previous ROOT6-supported art releases, a check was not performed to determine if both
Assnsdictionaries existed, potentially leading to a segmentation violation. This has been fixed so that a run-time error is emitted when the requisite
Assnsdictionaries are not present. (Also resolves feature #12347.)
- Issue #12319: Return code handling of TSystem::Load() has been fixed in all art C++ and python code--a return valid code of 1 is now accepted.
- Issue #12573: The semantics of the
RootOutputtemporary file directories were inconsistent. The semantics have now been synchronized as have the spellings of the