ART Suite Release Notes 1.04.00 (2013/04/09).¶
Previous version's release notes.
artmodmodule template generator has been moved to the
cetpkgsupportpackage to enable its easy invocation from a login window not set up for building.
- Sources now have the ability to create "flush" run, subrun and event principals. This is a specialist feature likely to be of use only to sources interacting with DAQ systems which can pause between runs or subruns for extended periods.
- Sources using the
art::Sourcetemplate and registering as a generator (see source:art/Framework/IO/Sources/Source_traits.h) may implement the optional function
bool hasMoreData() [const]in their detail classes to enable more data to be sent (as for a new file) after returning false from
- New filter module
BlockingPrescalerwhich passes the first
mevents of every
nevent group, with an optional offset.
- The compression level for a particular data product may now be specified in the
classes_def.xmlfile. In the line for the wrapped product, use the new attribute,
compression. See Specifying ROOT compression for data products for details and examples.
- Improved header documentation for the
Sourcetemplate in source:art/Framework/IO/Sources/Source.h and source:art/Framework/IO/Sources/Source_traits.h.
- The plugin library naming issue described in known issues for 1.03.01 has been fixed:
libNAME_TYPE.sois once again permissible as a plugin library name.
- The source detail class function
hasMoreData()is not honored if the
source.fileNamesparameter is empty or exhausted.