ART Suite Release Notes 1.03.00 (2012/12/12).¶
Previous version's release notes.
- BREAKING CHANGE: Service registration has changed: a declaration now needs to be made in the header in addition to the implementation file. Use export:tools/migration/fix-service-macros.pl to convert your existing services.
- BREAKING CHANGE: Sources should be linked against
libart_framework_sources. Consider using adding
-Wl,--no-undefinedto library link options to ensure full linkage of libraries.
--all-entriesto add signatures for all entry points for a module type.
- BREAKING CHANGE: Build system:
art_make()no longer makes execs. Use
EXCLUDEto exclude the relevant source file(s) from the library and call
- BREAKING CHANGE: Sginal / sot overhaul means watchpoint registration calls have changed: e.g.
- Build system:
art_make_library()now calculates the library name if not specified.
- Intra-module ("algorithm-level") parallelism is now available with the Intel Thread Building Blocks library. Control with
- Ensure correct behavior of
Vis base of
- BREAKING CHANGE: Issue #3119: circular dependency between file catalog components requires files to be moved to