Project

General

Profile

Spent time

Filters

Apply Clear

Hours: 6528.50

Date User Activity Issue Comment Hours
01/28/2011 Marc Paterno Development Feature #858: Request ability to remove items from a PtrVector Requirement met by a different means. 2.00
01/28/2011 Christopher Green Development Bug #875: Non-fatal ROOT error from TGClient::GetFontByName is classified as FATAL by ART. 0.10
03/16/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Milestone #896: Design and specify maxEvents for output streams 4.00
07/25/2013 Christopher Green Design Necessary Maintenance #917: Make FHICL language document pretty. 24.00
12/17/2014 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #939: Print cumulative timing information for each module at end of job when Timing service is used 1.00
11/09/2015 Paul Russo Development Feature #1000: Run/event range 12.00
07/25/2013 Christopher Green Design Necessary Maintenance #1014: some parameter sets in the ServicesManager do not have service_type defined Analysis conducted while looking at code for other reasons. 0.25
08/14/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Testing Feature #1191: file list comments 2.00
07/28/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #1191: file list comments 2.00
01/09/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #2233: SimpleMemoryChecker needs to be able to cope with different procfs formats on different SLF versions. 20.00
05/11/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #2352: ProductList to allow same module label, instance name and product type for different branch types. 16.00
04/24/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #2352: ProductList to allow same module label, instance name and product type for different branch types. 24.00
09/02/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #2456: fhicl feature for future 4.00
10/04/2013 Christopher Green Development Feature #2536: FindOne/FindMany for a single input object 2.50
02/24/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #2672: fhicl-cpp should wrap bad_any_cast to identify parameter and cast at issue. 2.00
10/06/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #2695: support for filtered datasets 2.50
10/08/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #2695: support for filtered datasets 4.00
08/05/2013 Christopher Green Design Feature #2946: SelectEvents for analyzer modules 8.00
04/27/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #2967: cet::map_vector support for FindMany and View 6.00
05/01/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #2967: cet::map_vector support for FindMany and View 12.00
06/27/2014 Andrei Gaponenko Deployment Bug #2976: mu2e -S filelist runs on more than the filelist the bug bit again 0.00
07/24/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #2976: mu2e -S filelist runs on more than the filelist 2.00
12/12/2014 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #2979: strange Timing_service printout 1.00
09/16/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3151: ART_DEBUG_CONFIG 1.00
02/09/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #3448: Using TFileService within respondToOpenInputFile() puts histograms in the wrong folder 3.50
09/02/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3530: Need facility for output-file-appropriate entry of arbitrary SAM metadata. Includes work to write a generc plugin facility. 64.00
12/16/2014 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #3598: Obtaining more information from Timing service 40.00
04/04/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3639: Recovering Parameter Sets used to Configure Services Time spent includes improvements to @fhicl::ParameterSet::to_indented_string()@ and @cet_test@ 12.00
08/09/2013 Christopher Green Development Feature #3690: MAC build of ART and ART externals Time spent on CET packages and art diagnostics. 32.00
08/19/2013 Christopher Green Development Feature #3690: MAC build of ART and ART externals Includes cutting releases, integration testing, etc. 35.00
08/19/2013 Lynn Garren Deployment Feature #3690: MAC build of ART and ART externals 20.00
07/25/2013 Lynn Garren Deployment Feature #3690: MAC build of ART and ART externals 20.00
12/03/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3735: command line switch to write up the final state of the .fcl file 2.00
05/13/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3743: FileCatalogMetadata service doesn't set file format. 0.50
05/13/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3744: Missing sam metadata 0.50
05/27/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3744: Missing sam metadata 6.50
06/04/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3744: Missing sam metadata 7.00
06/10/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3744: Missing sam metadata 9.00
06/04/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3745: Art should not require metadata that sam considers to be optional or non-existent. 1.00
05/13/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3745: Art should not require metadata that sam considers to be optional or non-existent. 4.00
05/27/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3746: Art should support generating per-file user-specified sam metadata. 50.50
05/09/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3774: Improved ability to generate output file names. 16.00
05/01/2015 Christopher Green Deployment Feature #3776: Script to generate service skeleton 60.00
05/07/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3945: ActivityRegistry should have callbacks for when output files are opened and closed. 1.50
05/13/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3962: FileCatalogMetadata service improvements. 0.50
05/13/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #3962: FileCatalogMetadata service improvements. 1.00
03/16/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #3984: For DS-50 DAQ, don't open a new output file until a new run begins 2.00
03/16/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #3984: For DS-50 DAQ, don't open a new output file until a new run begins 12.00
02/04/2015 Jim Kowalkowski Development Bug #4318: Floating point exception service likely to be only partially working 6.00
08/19/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4324: File level data product storage 0.75
07/31/2013 Christopher Green Development Feature #4355: Document and verify the signal handling within art [ds50daq-related] Approximate only 4.00
07/31/2013 Christopher Green Development Feature #4356: Document the pattern that artdaq applications should use to correctly handle signals [ds50daq-related] 1.00
07/31/2013 Christopher Green Development Feature #4357: Implement on-close file configurable file renaming [ds50daq-related] Approximate only. 20.00
07/31/2013 Christopher Green Development Feature #4360: Add a new postCloseOutputFile signal [ds50daq-related] Appromximate only. 2.00
07/31/2013 Christopher Green Development Feature #4361: Implement the selective disablement/renablement of modules [ds50daq-related] Approximate only. 20.00
08/19/2013 Lynn Garren Deployment Feature #4398: Request upgrade to new compiler due to optimization bug using gcc 4_7_1 16.00
07/29/2013 Christopher Green Design Support #4441: Help Zukai with valgrind issues 0.25
07/29/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4443: Help Andrei with getting a product based on ProductID 0.25
02/03/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #4452: Misbehavior of ParameterSet::put(...) and insert(...) functions when key exists 0.50
02/05/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #4452: Misbehavior of ParameterSet::put(...) and insert(...) functions when key exists 0.50
02/06/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #4452: Misbehavior of ParameterSet::put(...) and insert(...) functions when key exists 4.00
10/10/2013 Christopher Green Development Bug #4458: art::shutdown_flag should be atomic 0.50
08/06/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4464: Answer questions about use of InputTag, and identification of products. Marc's original hour. 1.00
08/06/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4464: Answer questions about use of InputTag, and identification of products. A ;phone meeting was held (1.25h * 3) and work was done to produce a compilable example 4.75
10/10/2013 Christopher Green Development Feature #4485: PtrVector needs C++11 interface 12.75
08/05/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4492: Products written to SubRun are leaked 0.50
08/20/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4492: Products written to SubRun are leaked 0.75
10/30/2013 Christopher Green Development Feature #4525: Event Mixer 6.00
08/13/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4538: Discussion of Assns, Ptr and mixing issues with Andrei 0.50
08/15/2013 Christopher Green Development Feature #4541: InputTag operator != 0.50
08/19/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4545: Help Martin track down undesirable behavior in NovaDDT shared memory reading. 0.25
08/14/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4545: Help Martin track down undesirable behavior in NovaDDT shared memory reading. 1.25
08/19/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4551: Respond to Alessandro's emails 1.00
08/23/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4551: Respond to Alessandro's emails Combined meeting effort to discuss allocatiors. 2.00
08/20/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4555: Email to Jason Brodsky regarding trouble putting ROOT objects into art data products. 2.50
08/24/2013 Christopher Green Development Bug #4576: Setting DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH on a MAC 0.50
08/24/2013 Christopher Green Development Bug #4576: Setting DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH on a MAC 0.75
08/26/2013 Christopher Green Development Bug #4581: run subrun numbers not updating in new output file renaming feature 1.00
08/29/2013 Christopher Green Development Bug #4603: InputTag string parsing breaks for empty instance name 0.50
09/06/2013 Christopher Green Design Bug #4603: InputTag string parsing breaks for empty instance name 1.00
09/06/2013 Christopher Green Development Bug #4621: art::Ptr::isAvailable() unsafe to call 2.00
09/06/2013 Christopher Green Development Feature #4624: Make "trivial" file services pass through non-file URIs. 2.00
09/09/2013 Christopher Green Development Feature #4625: Implement configurable temporary directory for in-progress output file. 1.25
09/19/2013 Christopher Green Development Feature #4649: add onlyIfPresent parameter to FileDumperOutput 1.00
09/23/2013 Christopher Green Development Bug #4661: FileCatalogOptionsHandler clobbers IFDH service configuration. 0.25
05/13/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #4679: Relax FileCatalogOptionsHandler constraint on when SAM metadata are required. 4.00
10/30/2013 Christopher Green Development Necessary Maintenance #4688: Remove SIGC++ dependence from art. No, really! 8.00
09/30/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4729: Discussion with Zukai and Martin F. about parallel algorithm programming and TBB. 1.00
05/13/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #4730: Configuration post-processing system sometimes checks command line options for prerequisites when it should be checking configuration. 4.00
10/30/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4731: Release new version with less alarming messages about trigger and end paths 3.00
10/31/2013 Lynn Garren Deployment Support #4731: Release new version with less alarming messages about trigger and end paths 28.00
10/28/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4807: New nova build with ART may have a debug off 0.10
10/21/2013 Christopher Green Development Bug #4811: Missing operator != in Ptr<T> 2.00
10/31/2013 Christopher Green Design Support #4865: art v1_08_09 attempts to load unwanted modules 1.00
10/30/2013 Christopher Green Development Feature #4866: FindOne{,P}, FindMany{,P} should suport initialization from ValidHandle. 6.25
11/04/2013 Christopher Green Development Support #4895: No way to filter runs/subruns out of output file 1.00
11/07/2013 Christopher Green Development Bug #4913: Question about association usage in art v1_08_09 8.00
04/23/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #4946: art memory use: multiple subruns 8.00
04/16/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #4946: art memory use: multiple subruns 16.00
04/24/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #4946: art memory use: multiple subruns 16.00
02/17/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #4998: Control whether RootOutput stores any Events or Subruns 16.00
12/27/2013 Lynn Garren Deployment Bug #5093: FIles in g4emlow/v6_32/NULL/G4EMLOW6.32/penelope/ have the wrong permissions 3.00
01/08/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #5114: very uninformative diagnostic 1.50
01/08/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #5157: Erroneous complaint about unused module. 1.00
01/27/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #5182: Need to be able to merge two currently unmerge-able files. 2.00
01/30/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #5182: Need to be able to merge two currently unmerge-able files. 8.00
02/20/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #5410: Allow MixFilter to set secondary filenames at runtime 0.50
02/25/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #5410: Allow MixFilter to set secondary filenames at runtime 6.00
03/13/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #5424: Allow renaming of histogram output file 8.00
02/20/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #5427: Output file renaming doesn't fill run/subrun number for files with no events 4.00
02/19/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #5480: PostCloseFileRenamer can fail to substitute where format modifiers are used and no events are seen. 1.00
03/13/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #5575: preCloseOutputFile service hook 1.00
02/24/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #5582: tuple support in fhicl-cpp 4.00
03/13/2014 Christopher Green Development Support #5583: Provide some explanation of when to use assert vs throwing exceptions on the wiki 0.50
03/13/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #5629: sam_metadata_dumper fails to open xrootd input 4.00
01/09/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #5664: The summary of @SimpleMemoryCheck@ looks garbaged if there are few items 24.00
01/30/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #5665: SimpleMemoryCheck peak memory from the O.S. 4.00
03/27/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #5773: config_dumper can not read files in dCache via xrootd 0.75
03/03/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #5796: Prototype of a tool to print on-disk size of art Data Products 4.00
09/02/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #5805: Attacking parameter set bloat 80.00
01/09/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #5831: SimpleMemoryCheck affected by overflow errors 2.00
04/18/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #5849: Investigate memory behaviour of toy attenuation calibration jobs 6.75
04/22/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #5849: Investigate memory behaviour of toy attenuation calibration jobs 8.00
04/17/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #5849: Investigate memory behaviour of toy attenuation calibration jobs 20.00
05/01/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #6071: Merging input files 80.00
05/01/2014 Christopher Green Development Support #6087: Fcl expansion doesn't handle absolute path includes. 0.50
02/05/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Design Feature #6097: Propose that art take over this helper function 7.00
07/25/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #6228: Redundant SelectEvents 0.50
05/31/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #6228: Redundant SelectEvents 5.00
05/12/2014 Paul Russo Development Support #6234: Size of SQLite database in file reported as 1.4GiB by ROOT regardless of size. 0.50
06/27/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #6287: Debugging problems with gdb from gcc v4_8_2 5.00
04/15/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Necessary Maintenance #6339: Duplication of utility functionality in art vs cetlib 20.00
02/06/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #6344: Filter out output of some art services 0.25
05/27/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #6346: registerSecondaryFileNameProvider and fileNames parameter 0.50
05/27/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #6353: While mixing, the registered secondary filename provider is called for the first time before respondToOpenInputFiles 2.00
06/10/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #6396: Additional goodies for artmod 1.00
02/04/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #6402: Add verbosity on fast cloning status in RootOutput module 2.00
07/31/2014 Lynn Garren Development Feature #6410: cetbuildtools request: building same version of a product but with different versions of art 8.00
06/06/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #6418: Ability to obtain Ptr into collections not yet in event from input source. 5.00
06/10/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #6420: Assns::size_type inaccessible 0.25
06/10/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #6422: ValidHandle lacks functionality 0.50
04/15/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #6490: Ensure range for support for art suite containers (map_vector, PtrVector, FindOne, FindMany) 2.00
07/24/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #6527: Calling removeCachedProduct() on a new Handle segfaults 4.00
07/14/2014 Lynn Garren Testing Bug #6558: apparent xrootd/root regression 2.00
07/03/2014 Lynn Garren Deployment Bug #6558: apparent xrootd/root regression 2.00
06/26/2014 Lynn Garren Deployment Bug #6558: apparent xrootd/root regression 2.00
02/05/2015 Marc Paterno Development Feature #6590: Some helpers for ROOT 3.00
02/04/2015 Marc Paterno Development Feature #6590: Some helpers for ROOT 7.00
12/04/2014 Christopher Green Development Support #6624: Working around module name collisions 2.00
12/04/2014 Christopher Green Development Support #6624: Working around module name collisions 2.00
07/22/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #6643: large memory cost for simple art job in nova offline 8.00
07/24/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #6643: large memory cost for simple art job in nova offline 10.00
07/21/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #6652: problem with root 5.34.19 4.00
07/28/2014 Lynn Garren Development Bug #6652: problem with root 5.34.19 1.00
07/21/2014 Lynn Garren Testing Bug #6652: problem with root 5.34.19 1.00
07/28/2014 Lynn Garren Testing Bug #6652: problem with root 5.34.19 2.00
07/31/2014 Lynn Garren Deployment Bug #6715: libwda linking problem 6.00
07/31/2014 Lynn Garren Deployment Support #6716: artdaq for novaddt 2.00
08/19/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #6801: Possible failure of config_dumper to dump services configuration. 3.00
09/02/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #6803: EmptyEvent_source.cc Doesn't support second time. Only nanosec time. 24.00
08/19/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #6823: Metadata field "parents" is not compatable with SAM 2.00
09/03/2014 Christopher Green Deployment Bug #6823: Metadata field "parents" is not compatable with SAM 2.00
11/20/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #6843: Don't produce orphaned RootOutput-* and TFileService-* files 1.00
09/16/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #6843: Don't produce orphaned RootOutput-* and TFileService-* files 1.00
09/12/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #6960: sqlite error when running nova calibration subrun summation job in nova development release 4.00
09/12/2014 Christopher Green Deployment Feature #7005: Improve performance of FindOne / FindMany construction. 24.00
03/23/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #7006: ServiceCache/ServiceCacheEntry cause "incomplete type" errors on Clang 0.25
03/23/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #7006: ServiceCache/ServiceCacheEntry cause "incomplete type" errors on Clang 0.50
09/15/2014 Christopher Green Development Necessary Maintenance #7009: Repair required to art repository. 1.00
09/17/2014 Christopher Green Development Support #7022: GDB errors in art v1_11_02 suite 0.10
09/26/2014 Lynn Garren Deployment Bug #7068: xrootd broken in art v1_12_00 3.00
10/08/2014 Kyle Knoepfel Development Necessary Maintenance #7070: Update build scripts in messagefacility 3.00
11/11/2014 Christopher Green Development Feature #7073: Allow /dev/null to be an output file 16.00
10/06/2014 Lynn Garren Development Feature #7109: add ifdh_art and its dependent products to the pull products for mu2e 1.00
10/28/2014 Lynn Garren Testing Bug #7172: Changes to ArtMake and cetbuildtools break g-2 builds 1.00
10/20/2014 Lynn Garren Testing Bug #7172: Changes to ArtMake and cetbuildtools break g-2 builds 2.00
10/17/2014 Lynn Garren Development Bug #7172: Changes to ArtMake and cetbuildtools break g-2 builds working on cetbuildtools 3.00
10/20/2014 Lynn Garren Development Bug #7172: Changes to ArtMake and cetbuildtools break g-2 builds 4.00
11/07/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #7224: Art allows metadata containing a comma, and sam_metadata_dumper produces invalid JSON output 20.00
12/03/2014 Christopher Green Deployment Necessary Maintenance #7262: Repair required to art repository on master and develop branches due to faulty tag and merge of v1_12_03 2.00
08/29/2016 Lynn Garren Deployment Feature #7301: Download instructions 1.50
12/09/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #7375: The qualifier s5 should not mean art v1_12_* it should mean a single version of art 3.00
09/11/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #7449: Analysis support requires ability to store objects in file in branch other than Run, SubRun, or Event Cumulative planning and analysis time from Paul and myself 32.00
09/11/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #7449: Analysis support requires ability to store objects in file in branch other than Run, SubRun, or Event Approximate cumulative implementation time so far. 34.00
10/02/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #7449: Analysis support requires ability to store objects in file in branch other than Run, SubRun, or Event Cumulative time over the last three weeks. 80.00
09/03/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Feature #7449: Analysis support requires ability to store objects in file in branch other than Run, SubRun, or Event 12.00
12/15/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #7514: incorrect behaviour of the command line options --sam-web-uri and --sam-process-id 2.00
01/13/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #7524: Pass/Fail aliases for EDFilter return values 1.00
12/18/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #7530: MixFilter can't handle mix files that have had events filtered out 9.00
12/18/2014 Christopher Green Development Bug #7548: art::ProductID::productIndex() returns a ProcessIndex instead of a ProductIndex 0.20
01/20/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #7560: fcl does not understand files that have lines terminated by cr-nl 2.00
01/27/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #7683: Pre/PostSource signals never invoked 0.50
05/19/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Necessary Maintenance #7731: Determine if art summary TimeReport can be replaced by TimeTracker summary 2.00
01/30/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #7751: Implement new sqlite-driven memory check service 80.00
02/16/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Necessary Maintenance #7786: Documentation needed for MemoryTracker 1.00
03/10/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Necessary Maintenance #7786: Documentation needed for MemoryTracker 1.50
02/16/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Necessary Maintenance #7787: Documentation needed for TimeTracker 1.00
03/10/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Necessary Maintenance #7787: Documentation needed for TimeTracker 1.50
04/07/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #7788: Trace fcl parameters to source file 12.00
04/10/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #7788: Trace fcl parameters to source file 30.00
09/11/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #7852: A module failing to put() a product it produces() should be an error 7.00
09/15/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #7852: A module failing to put() a product it produces() should be an error 9.00
09/09/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #7852: A module failing to put() a product it produces() should be an error 10.00
09/11/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #7852: A module failing to put() a product it produces() should be an error 10.00
03/25/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #7889: Implement tasks 1 and 2 of feature #7538 - command-line helpers 40.00
03/02/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #7902: Error message on event number out of range seems misleading 0.25
01/24/2018 Christopher Green Development Feature #8011: Support for Clang on OS X (Xcode/CLT) and Linux 160.00
12/21/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #8018: Mark a data product to be dropped 8.00
03/30/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #8190: non-existing trigger and end paths are ignored 1.00
03/30/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #8191: undue complaints from RootOutput 1.00
04/07/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Support #8226: file merge showstopper 6.00
04/07/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #8257: bad(TM) memory error in EventProcessor() 4.50
04/15/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8270: Facility to document creation of branch names and branch IDs 6.00
08/25/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8300: FHiCL parameter tracker needs to provide parsable output 16.00
04/20/2015 Marc Paterno Development Bug #8381: Un-put product can cause segmentation violation 6.00
11/03/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Testing Feature #8402: Request art have the ability to created a new output file for every input file. 1.50
09/25/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Feature #8402: Request art have the ability to created a new output file for every input file. 2.00
04/24/2015 Christopher Green Development Necessary Maintenance #8427: Remove unnecessary data mamber from art::EventID 4.50
05/01/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8442: Requst 64 bit for map_vector 0.25
12/02/2015 Marc Paterno Analysis Feature #8593: Improve flexibility of output file handling Meeting to discuss issues 10.00
07/17/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #8602: wrong exit status after a signal 1.00
09/11/2015 Christopher Green Deployment Feature #8653: Build and run art with ROOT6 Approximate time to prepare for handover and subsequent disucssions. 24.00
11/03/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8653: Build and run art with ROOT6 Final merging and readying of feature for release. 64.00
06/18/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8655: appending PROLOG definitions 3.00
06/22/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8655: appending PROLOG definitions 7.50
07/01/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8655: appending PROLOG definitions 48.00
05/11/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8699: Segregate use of Reflex 0.50
05/22/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8699: Segregate use of Reflex 12.00
06/17/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8699: Segregate use of Reflex 14.00
06/03/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8699: Segregate use of Reflex 20.00
05/11/2015 Paul Russo Development Feature #8699: Segregate use of Reflex 0.50
05/11/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8700: Replace use of Reflex by TClass 0.50
05/15/2015 Christopher Green Deployment Feature #8700: Replace use of Reflex by TClass 2.00
10/02/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8700: Replace use of Reflex by TClass Cumulative discussion time over the last three weeks. 6.00
05/22/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8700: Replace use of Reflex by TClass 12.00
06/17/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8700: Replace use of Reflex by TClass 14.00
06/03/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8700: Replace use of Reflex by TClass 20.00
05/11/2015 Paul Russo Development Feature #8700: Replace use of Reflex by TClass 0.50
11/03/2015 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #8700: Replace use of Reflex by TClass 120.00
05/22/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8701: Build ROOT6 with our compilers and options 2.00
10/02/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8701: Build ROOT6 with our compilers and options Cumulative time 4.00
11/03/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8701: Build ROOT6 with our compilers and options 16.00
05/11/2015 Lynn Garren Development Feature #8701: Build ROOT6 with our compilers and options 1.00
05/12/2015 Lynn Garren Development Feature #8701: Build ROOT6 with our compilers and options 2.00
05/12/2015 Lynn Garren Development Feature #8701: Build ROOT6 with our compilers and options 5.00
05/11/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8702: Add generation of .rootmap files to our build 2.00
05/15/2015 Christopher Green Deployment Feature #8702: Add generation of .rootmap files to our build 6.00
05/11/2015 Paul Russo Development Feature #8702: Add generation of .rootmap files to our build 2.00
05/11/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #8703: Make art use the generated .rootmap files 2.50
05/15/2015 Christopher Green Deployment Feature #8703: Make art use the generated .rootmap files 6.00
05/11/2015 Paul Russo Development Feature #8703: Make art use the generated .rootmap files 2.50
05/18/2015 Paul Russo Development Feature #8704: Modify selection XML files to deal with new ROOT and build 0.50
09/18/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Necessary Maintenance #8713: PROLOG items in intermediate_table should be ignored during all command-line checks. 3.50
05/26/2015 Paul Russo Development Bug #8765: Segfault on parsing secondary file configuration 2.00
05/18/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8770: Implement parameter set validation - task 3a of issue #7538 16.00
05/13/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8772: Facility to retrieve individual sequence elements in FHiCL 2.00
05/28/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8772: Facility to retrieve individual sequence elements in FHiCL 4.00
05/13/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8773: Create new types in FHiCL that automatically register allowed parameters. 2.00
07/02/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #8773: Create new types in FHiCL that automatically register allowed parameters. Adjustments due to implementing in art 4.00
05/15/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8773: Create new types in FHiCL that automatically register allowed parameters. 6.00
05/13/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8773: Create new types in FHiCL that automatically register allowed parameters. In order for this to be helpful, I need to automatically create new parameters whenever a Sequence is declared. This is so we can do element-by-element checking. I significantly underestimated the difficulty of this step. I'm making progress, however. 8.00
07/17/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #8823: art exit codes 2.00
10/21/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Testing Feature #8850: Assemble test suite of root files for ROOT5/ROOT6 migration 3.50
05/29/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8868: Develop key map for automatic registration of FHiCL types Implement tests 4.00
05/26/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8868: Develop key map for automatic registration of FHiCL types 8.00
05/22/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8868: Develop key map for automatic registration of FHiCL types 16.00
05/19/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8868: Develop key map for automatic registration of FHiCL types 40.00
05/28/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8869: Produce string-rendered version of allowed ParameterSet 6.00
06/01/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8870: Create parameter checking algorithm against FHiCL reference 2.00
06/03/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8870: Create parameter checking algorithm against FHiCL reference 3.00
05/29/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8870: Create parameter checking algorithm against FHiCL reference Rudimentary check in place 4.00
06/09/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #8870: Create parameter checking algorithm against FHiCL reference 6.00
06/08/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #8870: Create parameter checking algorithm against FHiCL reference 16.00
06/01/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #8872: Set and retrieve values from FHiCL using new C++ types 5.00
06/08/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #8872: Set and retrieve values from FHiCL using new C++ types 16.00
08/11/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #8891: Unexpected art thread exception thrown at end of running 1.00
08/04/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #8891: Unexpected art thread exception thrown at end of running 1.50
08/10/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #8891: Unexpected art thread exception thrown at end of running 7.00
08/11/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #8893: Insufficient diagnostic info for a fhicl error 3.00
05/22/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #8897: Need restoration of erroneously-trimmed interface in art::OutputModule and art::ProductRegistryHelper 1.00
05/22/2015 Christopher Green Deployment Bug #8897: Need restoration of erroneously-trimmed interface in art::OutputModule and art::ProductRegistryHelper 8.00
05/26/2015 Paul Russo Development Bug #8897: Need restoration of erroneously-trimmed interface in art::OutputModule and art::ProductRegistryHelper 7.00
05/22/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #8911: Modules and services need Boost.Filesystem and Boost.System: add to simple_plugin() 1.00
05/17/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #8987: sam_metadata_dumper should only write the basename into the JSON output 0.50
06/29/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9100: Add FHiCL ParameterSet validation support for modules and services 8.00
06/10/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9100: Add FHiCL ParameterSet validation support for modules and services 16.00
06/17/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #9193: Segmentation violation when multiple files with run/subrun products are merged 5.75
06/17/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #9193: Segmentation violation when multiple files with run/subrun products are merged 6.00
06/15/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #9193: Segmentation violation when multiple files with run/subrun products are merged 17.00
06/12/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Testing Bug #9193: Segmentation violation when multiple files with run/subrun products are merged 17.00
06/19/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #9193: Segmentation violation when multiple files with run/subrun products are merged 19.00
06/17/2015 Marc Paterno Analysis Bug #9193: Segmentation violation when multiple files with run/subrun products are merged Discussion of possible solution; agreement on need to construct sub-issues for describing that solution. 12.00
06/12/2015 Paul Russo Testing Bug #9193: Segmentation violation when multiple files with run/subrun products are merged 17.00
07/18/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9255: Ordering of config_dumper output 1.00
06/25/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9326: Use FHiCL validation for art-provided services and modules 4.00
07/02/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9326: Use FHiCL validation for art-provided services and modules 4.00
06/26/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9326: Use FHiCL validation for art-provided services and modules 4.00
06/30/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9326: Use FHiCL validation for art-provided services and modules 4.00
07/01/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9326: Use FHiCL validation for art-provided services and modules 8.00
06/29/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9326: Use FHiCL validation for art-provided services and modules 8.00
07/20/2015 Christopher Green Development Support #9333: FHICL Information from Previous Module 1.00
07/01/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #9333: FHICL Information from Previous Module 1.00
07/09/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #9348: service missing exception NotFound does action SkipEvent instead of stopping program 0.50
07/09/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #9363: Cannot read multiple events from file produced by aggregating several files in art v1_14_03, nu release v1_13_00 0.50
07/06/2015 Christopher Green Analysis Bug #9363: Cannot read multiple events from file produced by aggregating several files in art v1_14_03, nu release v1_13_00 1.00
07/06/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #9363: Cannot read multiple events from file produced by aggregating several files in art v1_14_03, nu release v1_13_00 1.00
07/08/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #9363: Cannot read multiple events from file produced by aggregating several files in art v1_14_03, nu release v1_13_00 1.50
07/07/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #9363: Cannot read multiple events from file produced by aggregating several files in art v1_14_03, nu release v1_13_00 6.00
07/08/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #9363: Cannot read multiple events from file produced by aggregating several files in art v1_14_03, nu release v1_13_00 13.00
10/18/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9378: Change default exception handling 1.00
10/02/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9594: Accessing a specific event from the command line 16.00
07/20/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #9641: config_dumper -P does not distinguish between files. 0.50
07/21/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #9643: "-o" option overrides implicitly-included end_paths modules 2.00
07/20/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #9648: --memcheck should run MemoryTracker instead of SimpleMemoryCheck 0.75
07/20/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9659: MemoryTracker numToSkip should apply only to summary printout 1.00
07/21/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #9672: artdaq systems that use art v1_14_03+ seem to have difficulties producing readable data products 2.00
07/21/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #9672: artdaq systems that use art v1_14_03+ seem to have difficulties producing readable data products 3.00
08/18/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #9769: Dereferencing a default-constructed (or cleared) Handle does not throw 2.00
10/02/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #9793: Allow -o option to target one of multiple output streams 2.00
09/18/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Feature #9794: FileDumper to print the chronologically ordered list of process names 1.00
08/09/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9794: FileDumper to print the chronologically ordered list of process names 4.00
10/05/2015 Andrei Gaponenko Testing Feature #9803: Input files with no events this is an issue for Mu2e as well 43.00
12/23/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9830: Inherit sam metadata 4.00
12/28/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9830: Inherit sam metadata 6.00
12/29/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #9830: Inherit sam metadata 7.00
09/25/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #10099: Extended --print-available/--print-description facility A bit more work abstracting out than I thought. 16.00
10/23/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #10099: Extended --print-available/--print-description facility 40.00
10/02/2015 Christopher Green Development Necessary Maintenance #10364: Attempt to declare non-InResults data products in art::Results should throw. 1.00
10/02/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #10374: RPManager does not detect some illegal configurations. 1.75
10/02/2015 Christopher Green Development Feature #10379: Need EventID to allow construction with zero event number. 2.00
10/20/2015 Christopher Green Development Necessary Maintenance #10399: The file path checked for recursion by cetlib::includer should always be the absolute physical path. 2.00
10/20/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Necessary Maintenance #10403: Document input file concatenation rules 10.00
10/06/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Necessary Maintenance #10403: Document input file concatenation rules 30.00
10/20/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Testing Necessary Maintenance #10404: Test input file concatenation rules 4.00
10/06/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Necessary Maintenance #10404: Test input file concatenation rules 30.00
10/09/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #10433: a scaling problem 0.50
10/19/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #10490: Print contents of exception thrown from within art module constructor 1.50
10/19/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #10490: Print contents of exception thrown from within art module constructor 4.00
10/14/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #10491: memory spike at the end of a job 0.50
10/15/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #10491: memory spike at the end of a job 1.00
10/13/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #10491: memory spike at the end of a job 7.00
10/13/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #10491: memory spike at the end of a job 0.25
10/13/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #10495: RootOutput ignores streamName 2.00
06/21/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #10536: FatalRootError upon writing an output file if a second input file is missing products Fix remaining failing test. 1.00
06/20/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #10536: FatalRootError upon writing an output file if a second input file is missing products Largely complete, one new test that fails remains to be fixed. 6.00
02/06/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #10539: Make FindOne<ProdB> work whether the association was made with or without metadata Work expended by Chris Green 80.00
11/04/2015 Christopher Green Development Support #10545: Returning false from EDFilter::beginSubRun() does not skip the events Analysis of the problem 4.00
10/16/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #10545: Returning false from EDFilter::beginSubRun() does not skip the events 0.50
11/16/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #10545: Returning false from EDFilter::beginSubRun() does not skip the events 1.00
11/12/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #10545: Returning false from EDFilter::beginSubRun() does not skip the events 3.00
10/21/2015 Christopher Green Development Support #10594: NOvA code is not compiling with gcc 4.9.3 on OS X due to conflict between int64_t and long types 2.00
10/22/2015 Christopher Green Development Bug #10614: larsoft v04_27_00 with art v1_16_02 cannot read old MC/data files 2.00
10/26/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #10623: Crash reading multiple files 4.00
11/05/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #10627: Output module template art::ProvenanceDumper now forces the detail class to do parameter set validation 0.50
10/24/2015 Lynn Garren Analysis Bug #10628: BOOST_LIB not properly defined in boost v1_57_0a 0.50
10/24/2015 Lynn Garren Deployment Bug #10628: BOOST_LIB not properly defined in boost v1_57_0a 1.00
10/26/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #10630: typo in error message 0.10
11/03/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #10748: Implement fhicl::TableFragment in art 16.00
11/17/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #10749: Implement fhicl::Optional* parameters in art 4.00
11/16/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #10749: Implement fhicl::Optional* parameters in art 15.00
05/09/2016 Christopher Green Development Feature #10886: Allow service ctor without ActivityRegistry 1.50
11/11/2015 Christopher Green Development Necessary Maintenance #10909: art::TypeID constructors should be restored to inline status. 1.50
11/18/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #10949: Unable to retrieve objects stored in SubRun from analyzer module 4.00
11/25/2015 Lynn Garren Deployment Feature #10954: Provide getValidHandle for Run and SubRun 4.00
11/20/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #10972: errorOnFailureToPut is not being set in the global configuration in artdaq-demo 4.00
12/01/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Administration Bug #11039: What do we need to do to make --print-available-modules and --module-description work? 0.50
12/02/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Administration Bug #11039: What do we need to do to make --print-available-modules and --module-description work? 0.50
12/09/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #11039: What do we need to do to make --print-available-modules and --module-description work? 0.75
12/17/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Deployment Feature #11102: Bump fhicl-cpp for art 1.17.x series 3.00
12/14/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Deployment Support #11107: Release art 1.18.02 4.00
12/16/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #11152: services.scheduler.errorOnFailureToPut should default to true 0.25
12/23/2015 Kyle Knoepfel Deployment Support #11276: art v1_18_03 2.00
12/23/2015 Lynn Garren Deployment Support #11276: art v1_18_03 1.50
01/06/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #11340: MemoryTracker and TimeTracker file sqlite db crash 0.50
01/06/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #11340: MemoryTracker and TimeTracker file sqlite db crash 6.00
05/09/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11415: Implement Run and SubRun fragments 24.00
04/25/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Testing Feature #11416: Input source must be able to aggregate products from (Sub)Run fragments 16.00
03/02/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11416: Input source must be able to aggregate products from (Sub)Run fragments 40.00
03/16/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11417: Adjust state machine (and related mechanisms) to support more flexible output-file handling 2.00
01/20/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11417: Adjust state machine (and related mechanisms) to support more flexible output-file handling 8.00
02/01/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11417: Adjust state machine (and related mechanisms) to support more flexible output-file handling 14.00
02/02/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11417: Adjust state machine (and related mechanisms) to support more flexible output-file handling 14.00
01/27/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11417: Adjust state machine (and related mechanisms) to support more flexible output-file handling 24.00
02/16/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11417: Adjust state machine (and related mechanisms) to support more flexible output-file handling 30.00
09/07/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #11760: Would like ability to read both data and MC files in the same job 8.00
03/09/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #11797: sam_metadata_dumper seg faults and hangs on non-art root files 2.00
05/17/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11894: Provide contributing events/subruns for SubRun and Run products 1.00
04/25/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11894: Provide contributing events/subruns for SubRun and Run products 24.00
05/16/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11894: Provide contributing events/subruns for SubRun and Run products 30.00
03/14/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Feature #11894: Provide contributing events/subruns for SubRun and Run products 30.00
04/18/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11894: Provide contributing events/subruns for SubRun and Run products More implementation 75.00
04/04/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11894: Provide contributing events/subruns for SubRun and Run products 80.00
03/10/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #11913: Invalid JSON syntax for "runs" array when multiple subruns are processed 3.00
05/25/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11944: Have MemoryTracker report VmHWM 1.00
10/10/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11949: Adjust art summary to report more helpful numbers for analyzers and output modules 16.00
10/14/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11949: Adjust art summary to report more helpful numbers for analyzers and output modules 24.00
08/30/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11950: Specifying ignorable keys for configuration validation 5.00
05/25/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #11952: Add "overwrite" parameter to MemoryTracker 4.00
05/17/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #12242: swapped CPU and real times in the art job summary printout 0.50
04/14/2016 Christopher Green Development Bug #12247: segfault on missing wrapper of Assns partner type 2.00
04/12/2016 Christopher Green Development Bug #12247: segfault on missing wrapper of Assns partner type 5.00
04/13/2016 Lynn Garren Testing Bug #12247: segfault on missing wrapper of Assns partner type 1.00
04/13/2016 Lynn Garren Testing Bug #12247: segfault on missing wrapper of Assns partner type 3.00
05/20/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #12321: TimeTracker crashes if input file contains zero events. 3.00
06/06/2016 Christopher Green Development Feature #12346: Diagnose missing Assns dictionary at build time 12.00
05/02/2016 Christopher Green Development Feature #12347: Check for missing Assns dictionary at run-time 3.00
05/09/2016 Christopher Green Development Feature #12347: Check for missing Assns dictionary at run-time 16.00
05/02/2016 Christopher Green Development Bug #12385: Handle slicing exceptions when throwing 8.00
05/06/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #12545: Segfault when input files are out-of-(Sub)Run-order 3.00
05/10/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #12566: Provide ability to switch to new output file based on file "age" 2.00
05/09/2016 Christopher Green Development Feature #12572: Fast cloning must be deactivated when reading a file written by a version of ROOT with a different splitting policy 0.50
05/16/2016 Christopher Green Development Bug #12573: Synchronize the defaults for and spelling of tmpdir 1.50
05/17/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #12648: Segmentation fault reading run products 2.00
05/23/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #12748: Fatal ROOT error when reading TH2F histogram 5.00
05/24/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #12748: Fatal ROOT error when reading TH2F histogram 7.00
05/23/2016 Paul Russo Analysis Bug #12748: Fatal ROOT error when reading TH2F histogram 5.00
06/02/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #12834: Placeholder %tc gives unexpected "not-a-date-time" string 0.50
06/15/2016 Lynn Garren Deployment Support #12858: art v1_17 version with e10 support 8.00
06/23/2016 Lynn Garren Deployment Bug #12945: Excessive memory use in ROOT 6 build of uboonecode 8.00
06/16/2016 Marc Paterno Analysis Bug #12945: Excessive memory use in ROOT 6 build of uboonecode Several sessions including several team members analyzing the problem. 24.00
06/18/2016 Paul Russo Analysis Bug #12945: Excessive memory use in ROOT 6 build of uboonecode 21.00
06/29/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #12952: Help NOvA investigate memory usage issues 5.00
06/27/2016 Marc Paterno Analysis Support #12952: Help NOvA investigate memory usage issues Meeting with NOvA to discuss the issue 8.00
06/29/2016 Paul Russo Analysis Support #12952: Help NOvA investigate memory usage issues 5.00
08/01/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #13055: Art bug when using Memory tracker in standard_g4_uboone.fcl 0.50
08/04/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Testing Bug #13055: Art bug when using Memory tracker in standard_g4_uboone.fcl More discussion with Libo re. this. 1.00
08/02/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Testing Support #13174: Some issues have been found with the RootOutput automatic file closing changes Fix out-of-range event handling for the OpenRangeSetHandler. 1.50
07/14/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #13174: Some issues have been found with the RootOutput automatic file closing changes Attempt to recreate error within art suite. Did not succeed. 1.50
07/14/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #13174: Some issues have been found with the RootOutput automatic file closing changes Initial meeting with Kurt to discuss these issues. 2.00
08/03/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #13272: Spurious output files saved in artdaq context 3.00
07/19/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #13272: Spurious output files saved in artdaq context 7.00
07/20/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #13272: Spurious output files saved in artdaq context 9.00
08/01/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Testing Feature #13273: Allow maxSubRuns and maxRuns for output-file handling 1.50
07/26/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #13273: Allow maxSubRuns and maxRuns for output-file handling 24.00
08/17/2016 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #13275: Disabling fast cloning on data products with updated checksum 60.00
07/21/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #13321: Exception triggered specifying fileMode parameter in art 2.1 without any configured output modules 3.00
08/04/2016 Marc Paterno Analysis Support #13448: Runtime failure with illegal instruction fault causing core dump 1.00
08/11/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #13450: Memory usage in merging art files 6.00
08/15/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #13535: collision between openssl and common crypto 4.00
08/17/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #13564: Assertion failure on maybeInvalidateRangeSet(): Assertion `!principalRS.ranges().empty()' failed. 2.00
08/16/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #13564: Assertion failure on maybeInvalidateRangeSet(): Assertion `!principalRS.ranges().empty()' failed. 2.00
09/14/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #13609: Make SQLite database schemas (more) normalized 24.00
09/27/2016 Christopher Green Implementation Bug #13654: artmod for analyzer prints "art/Utilities/InputTag.h" instead of "canvas/Utilities/InputTag.h" 1.00
08/31/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #13663: art 2.1 is dangerously creative with output file names 6.00
08/25/2016 Marc Paterno Testing Bug #13675: messagefacility sqlite plugin test sporadic failure on OSX Working with Philippe to isolate problem 4.00
08/26/2016 Lynn Garren Deployment Bug #13692: Web page for gallery v1_03_06 download has an error 0.50
09/02/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Support #13736: Would like ability to query branch ID numbers in a file 4.00
10/17/2016 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #13766: MixFilter should share EventAuxiliary information from mixed events with detail class. 16.00
09/06/2016 Marc Paterno Analysis Support #13774: Muon g-2 test failure with Floating Point Exception in G4AllocatorPool::Grow Integrated time from art team consulting on this issue. 3.00
09/26/2016 Gianluca Petrillo Analysis Bug #13820: Event display exits when reloading. 2.00
09/29/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #13820: Event display exits when reloading. 1.50
09/28/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #13820: Event display exits when reloading. 2.50
09/29/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #13820: Event display exits when reloading. Implementation, testing and cleanup. 2.50
09/30/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Testing Bug #13820: Event display exits when reloading. 4.00
05/17/2017 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #13860: Request structure/comparator for matching EventId 40.00
09/22/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #13873: MemoryTracker report is missing events with large memory usage 3.00
10/05/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #13917: New plugin to facilitate dynamic loading of user-defined utilities 8.00
10/04/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #13917: New plugin to facilitate dynamic loading of user-defined utilities 24.00
10/03/2016 Christopher Green Development Support #13984: cetlib build failure with native clang from Xcode 8 0.50
10/03/2016 Christopher Green Analysis Support #13984: cetlib build failure with native clang from Xcode 8 0.50
10/17/2016 Christopher Green Analysis Bug #14160: Ordering of input files to source being sorted in middle of chain 0.50
10/17/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #14160: Ordering of input files to source being sorted in middle of chain Analysis+discussion 1.00
05/03/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #14261: Include input source in TimeTracker 1.00
05/02/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #14261: Include input source in TimeTracker Took longer to implement than expected due to adding/adjusting signal slots. 8.00
11/15/2016 Christopher Green Implementation Feature #14333: configuration for delayed read for event products 1.00
11/15/2016 Christopher Green Testing Feature #14333: configuration for delayed read for event products None of the delayedRead controls were tested. There were a couple of false starts putting together a reasonable test. 8.00
11/21/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #14389: --tmpdir and eventdump.fcl don't get along 4.00
11/22/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #14389: --tmpdir and eventdump.fcl don't get along 8.00
11/15/2016 Christopher Green Implementation Support #14416: Help understanding some error messages 0.50
11/09/2016 Christopher Green Implementation Bug #14430: Art v2_05_00 failed assertion. 0.50
11/09/2016 Christopher Green Analysis Bug #14430: Art v2_05_00 failed assertion. 3.50
11/29/2016 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #14664: Ambiguous error type when getProductID fails 3.00
01/06/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #14794: Event viewer crashing with "NULL run" error 6.00
01/06/2017 Paul Russo Development Feature #14838: Consider providing ServiceHandle::get() 1.00
05/02/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15016: A method in art::Provenance to return an art::InputTag 1.00
01/23/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Feature #15209: Milestone effort estimation for multithreading work Meetings from last week 16.00
01/18/2017 Marc Paterno Analysis Feature #15209: Milestone effort estimation for multithreading work First meeting 12.00
01/26/2017 Marc Paterno Analysis Feature #15209: Milestone effort estimation for multithreading work 12.00
02/02/2017 Christopher Green Development Feature #15334: subrun mixing 24.00
02/20/2017 Christopher Green Analysis Milestone #15372: art multi-threading phase 1 Discussion time, previous week. 6.00
02/03/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15373: Remove EventProcessor state machine 35.00
04/11/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15374: Modifying all framework-provided services to be thread safe. 4.00
02/22/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15375: Modify all registries for appropriate thread safety 12.00
02/20/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15375: Modify all registries for appropriate thread safety 24.00
02/20/2017 Christopher Green Implementation Feature #15376: Modify messagefacility for thread-safe usage Preliminary implementation work. 2.00
02/20/2017 Christopher Green Analysis Feature #15376: Modify messagefacility for thread-safe usage 3.00
03/13/2017 Marc Paterno Implementation Feature #15376: Modify messagefacility for thread-safe usage 95.00
10/25/2017 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #15377: Thread-safe reading from RootInput 80.00
06/22/2017 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #15377: Thread-safe reading from RootInput 200.00
06/20/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15378: Add utility to tell users what consumes calls will be necessary 16.00
08/02/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15378: Add utility to tell users what consumes calls will be necessary 40.00
08/02/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15379: Add stub version of consumes to modules 4.00
06/20/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15379: Add stub version of consumes to modules What remains is to determine what consumes should return. 8.00
04/10/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15381: Migrate code from CMSSW FWCore/Concurrency 3.00
10/25/2017 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #15383: Introduce StreamSchedule, etc. 224.00
06/05/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15385: Introduce context classes 16.00
10/25/2017 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #15385: Introduce context classes 32.00
10/25/2017 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #15386: Add basic level of setting context information 16.00
10/25/2017 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #15389: Get "legacy" modules running using TBB tasks. 224.00
10/25/2017 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #15390: Introduce "one" modules 2.00
10/25/2017 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #15391: Introduce "global" modules 2.00
10/25/2017 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #15392: Introduce "stream" modules 2.00
01/31/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15398: Remove on-demand production 8.00
02/21/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #15561: Question about fastCloning 5.00
02/24/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15655: Allow ServiceHandle<T const> constructions 3.00
03/21/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15656: Make RandomNumberGenerator service thread safe 14.00
03/22/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15657: Make MemoryTracker service thread safe 2.00
02/28/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15657: Make MemoryTracker service thread safe 2.00
03/24/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15657: Make MemoryTracker service thread safe 8.00
02/28/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15658: Make TimeTracker service thread safe 2.00
03/17/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15658: Make TimeTracker service thread safe 2.00
02/24/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15659: Make FileCatalogMetadata thread safe 4.00
02/24/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Feature #15660: Make FloatingPointControl thread safe 1.00
03/17/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15660: Make FloatingPointControl thread safe 2.00
02/24/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15661: Make TriggerNamesService thread safe 4.00
03/01/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15663: Restrict access to ServiceRegistry instance 1.00
02/28/2017 Lynn Garren Deployment Feature #15666: Mu2e would like a special release of art v2_06_01 4.00
04/10/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #15704: art "INTERNAL ERROR" when writing a new data product 8.00
03/16/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #15843: Create DatabaseConnection service 4.00
03/16/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Deployment Support #15869: Please upgrade to a version of ROOT with a fix for TBrowser bug. 1.00
05/23/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Design Feature #15893: Support Run/SubRun I/O Discussions on 5/22/17 8.00
10/25/2017 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #15894: Support RangeSet calculation and use per-schedule and across schedules 32.00
10/25/2017 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #15895: Conditional output-file switching 64.00
04/03/2017 Christopher Green Development Bug #16035: BasicOptions_03_t test fails on Sierra 1.00
05/19/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #16035: BasicOptions_03_t test fails on Sierra 2.00
04/03/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #16042: exception in art v2 2.00
04/05/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #16111: readNext returned run/subrun that is mismatched to "INVALID" 1.00
04/07/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Support #16111: readNext returned run/subrun that is mismatched to "INVALID" 4.00
04/17/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #16146: Cannot exit gracefully 6.00
04/18/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #16146: Cannot exit gracefully 8.00
12/14/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #16192: Provenance is not retained when parent product is only accessed via a Ptr 2.00
12/13/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #16192: Provenance is not retained when parent product is only accessed via a Ptr 2.00
04/19/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #16192: Provenance is not retained when parent product is only accessed via a Ptr 6.00
12/13/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #16192: Provenance is not retained when parent product is only accessed via a Ptr 10.00
05/08/2017 Lynn Garren Deployment Bug #16431: Installed products (art, etc.) should include the LICENSE file 0.50
05/04/2017 Lynn Garren Deployment Bug #16431: Installed products (art, etc.) should include the LICENSE file 1.50
05/10/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #16448: art should throw if Assns<A,B> is declared but Assns<B,A> is put 4.00
05/10/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #16448: art should throw if Assns<A,B> is declared but Assns<B,A> is put 4.00
05/11/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #16508: Cannot SelectEvents from previous process 4.00
05/15/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #16516: Problem with reading filter file 1.00
05/15/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #16520: Cannot read old argoneut data files 1.00
06/19/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #16602: Allow multiple files with inconsistent process histories 4.00
06/19/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #16602: Allow multiple files with inconsistent process histories Finish implementation; need to test Ptr resolution from files with incompatible process histories. 12.00
06/12/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Development Feature #16602: Allow multiple files with inconsistent process histories 16.00
06/15/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #16602: Allow multiple files with inconsistent process histories Changed ProductID schema and some related schemas, and made appropriate adjustments in selection XML files and art. 20.00
06/05/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #16766: Empty/depopulated events getting through filter stages? 1.00
06/27/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #16970: output file name format 2.00
06/26/2017 Christopher Green Implementation Necessary Maintenance #17008: FindOneP: document what happens when asking for the "B" pointer to an unassociated "A" 1.00
07/06/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #17037: Expose enable_if_type_exists 1.00
08/28/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #17087: Hermetic error message on mismatching product ID and data type 1.00
07/19/2017 Christopher Green Development Bug #17122: Art putting fpu into single precision mode for macos 44.00
08/17/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #17376: TimeTracker doesn't work with Yosemite build 1.00
08/14/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #17404: producer in end_path is accepted. 2.00
08/16/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Support #17446: new art version ParentageMap 2.00
08/29/2017 Christopher Green Implementation Necessary Maintenance #17546: Output workflows need to be reviewed for correct updates of file status to catalog service. 3.00
08/22/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Testing Support #17552: Cannot preserve changes to event display services 3.00
08/28/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #17556: Missing module label in exception message 1.00
09/19/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #17694: Missing headers in eventdump (FileDumperOutput) 1.00
11/10/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #17716: Additional error checking for art --debug-config 4.00
09/26/2017 Christopher Green Development Support #17751: a problem with debugging art v2_07-based executables with gdb 6.00
10/05/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #17801: Request a more compact event range representation 2.00
10/03/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #17801: Request a more compact event range representation Basic implementation in place. Need to add tests. 3.00
10/06/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Testing Feature #17801: Request a more compact event range representation 8.00
10/05/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #17801: Request a more compact event range representation 8.00
10/24/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Necessary Maintenance #18018: Get dCache space accessible through xrootd 2.00
01/25/2018 Marc Paterno Implementation Necessary Maintenance #18018: Get dCache space accessible through xrootd 5.00
10/27/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #18033: Detect ordering conflicts of modules in paths 10.00
03/15/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #18033: Detect ordering conflicts of modules in paths 60.00
10/30/2017 Lynn Garren Testing Support #18043: UPS GCC 6.3.0 include configuration borked on OSX 10.12 (Sierra) 0.20
11/08/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #18058: Add to TFileService a mechanism to switch file during processing 1.00
11/02/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #18058: Add to TFileService a mechanism to switch file during processing 1.00
11/02/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #18058: Add to TFileService a mechanism to switch file during processing 2.00
10/30/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Feature #18058: Add to TFileService a mechanism to switch file during processing 5.00
11/01/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #18058: Add to TFileService a mechanism to switch file during processing 16.00
11/03/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #18079: art schema checking prevents use of std::array 2.00
10/31/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #18088: popen in LinuxProcMgr.cc causes a dead lock with an external profiler (Open|Speedshop) 1.00
08/20/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #18153: Have FileDumperOutput print the ID of event being printed 1.00
12/11/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #18319: Two requests regarding the file index field in output filenames 10.00
11/28/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #18384: Seg fault copying zero-event artroot file. 2.00
12/04/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #18384: Seg fault copying zero-event artroot file. 2.00
12/04/2017 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #18464: ProductMixing dictionary-checking file not installed 1.00
01/02/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #18626: new run-time dictionary error in v2_09_03 2.00
01/03/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #18626: new run-time dictionary error in v2_09_03 2.00
01/03/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #18626: new run-time dictionary error in v2_09_03 4.00
01/05/2018 Lynn Garren Deployment Feature #18646: Please prepare the mu distribution for art v2_09_04. 4.00
01/11/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #18715: corrupt module summaries in art v2_09_04 2.00
01/12/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #18726: Mu2e GenEventCount not found 2.00
01/12/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #18733: mixed file has events but can't read them 2.00
01/19/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #18738: PtrMaker can create pointers only for std::vector data products 2.00
01/17/2018 Lynn Garren Deployment Support #18740: mu bundle for art t 2.09.06 0.20
01/17/2018 Lynn Garren Implementation Support #18740: mu bundle for art t 2.09.06 1.00
07/25/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #18769: Uniform art::Assns iterator interface 4.00
02/13/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Support #18867: art/Framework/IO/Root/detail not included in source 1.00
03/29/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #18882: Configuration validation in a ResultsProducer module 0.50
02/13/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #18882: Configuration validation in a ResultsProducer module 3.00
02/16/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #18887: art/Utilities/LinuxProcMgr treats non-fatal (transient) errors (e.g. EINTR) as fatal. 2.00
02/13/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Support #18924: Reinstate OutputModule::selected 1.00
03/27/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #18979: Retrieve art::InputTag by art::ProductID 2.00
08/22/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #18983: sam_metadata_dumper generates invalid metadata keys 8.00
02/13/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #18985: Products are not registered correctly when using ProductRegistryHelper::productList 1.00
03/28/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #19009: RootOutput writing to /dev/null 2.00
02/20/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #19064: services.scheduler.num_threads does not work 1.00
03/23/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #19353: art does not perform config dumping correctly when using a URI as input file 4.00
08/24/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #19374: RootOutput filename variable for Run/Subrun start timestamp 12.00
03/21/2018 Christopher Green Implementation Support #19424: missing art dictionary 0.50
03/23/2018 Lynn Garren Deployment Feature #19451: Request G4 MT build for Mu2e 2.00
03/27/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #19465: Branches created for dropped products 1.50
03/29/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #19465: Branches created for dropped products 8.00
04/09/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #19484: Restrict secondary file-reading to 1 schedule and 1 thread 1.00
04/09/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #19485: Convert art-provided modules to the appropriate MT type 1.00
06/05/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #19485: Convert art-provided modules to the appropriate MT type 16.00
05/03/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #19809: seg fault caused by dropping sumdata::RunData 4.00
05/04/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #19882: EmptyEvent documentation does not show the configuration key "timestampPlugin" 1.00
06/15/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #19970: Configuration validation for event mixing 4.00
05/22/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #20007: Add nthreads back-off based on grid-provided information 2.00
06/15/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #20063: Random numbers in MixFilter detail 3.00
06/12/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #20120: SQLlite error returned on jobsub logs for art files 2.00
07/08/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #20246: Illegal Instruction in hep_concurrency 2.00
07/16/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Support #20279: CLHEP in RandomNumberGenerator 1.00
07/16/2018 Christopher Green Implementation Support #20319: arm forge_tools's version of gdb stops with a signal 11 trying to demangle an art symbol name in an e15 debug release 0.50
10/14/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Support #20530: Provide error-handling page 6.00
08/07/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #20547: Configuration pruning hides a path-configuration error 3.50
08/22/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #20575: Migrate ROOT-dependent art facilities to art_root_io 16.00
08/31/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #20576: Create umbrella UPS product that sets up art and art_root_io 12.00
05/14/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #20579: FindManyP with ProductToken doesn't check types 4.00
08/17/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #20593: Separate ROOT initialization from core art concepts 2.00
08/17/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #20594: Make MixHelper I/O agnostic 30.00
08/27/2018 Lynn Garren Deployment Support #20686: Please make the mu tarball for art v2_11_01 e17 5.00
10/31/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #21011: PtrMaker documentation is obsolete 1.00
10/04/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #21013: Fatal error when excluding paths from trigger_paths 4.00
10/31/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #21263: Specifying the same path more than once in trigger_paths and end_paths is no longer allowed 1.00
11/05/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #21289: Allow root to retry xroot file open 3.00
11/16/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #21384: Mixing input goes into infinite loop 4.00
01/24/2019 Paul Russo Implementation Feature #21425: NOvA Request for new art release 240.00
01/17/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #21430: Determine allowed configuration for event-shuffling input source 2.00
11/27/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #21430: Determine allowed configuration for event-shuffling input source 3.00
11/28/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #21431: Create random-sampling mechanism for reading events 4.00
01/17/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #21432: Develop product that encapsulates (Sub)Run products from input datasets 32.00
01/17/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #21433: Aggregate (Sub)Run products for event-shuffling input 10.00
11/29/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #21434: Ensure graceful job completion when one dataset is exhausted 2.00
12/04/2018 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #21452: Enable delayed reading for SamplingInput events 24.00
01/14/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #21638: What is art file open retry behavior? 2.00
01/23/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #21715: Determine product lookup policy for sampled products 24.00
01/28/2019 Lynn Garren Deployment Support #21742: mu bundle for art 2.12.00 6.00
02/05/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #21846: Do nothing job has VmHWM = 3.6 GB 2.00
06/09/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Necessary Maintenance #21855: Please add documentation on EventIDFilter to the wiki page on filtering events 1.00
02/14/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #21873: SamplingInput in art 2.12 segfaults depending on combination of dataproducts in input files 3.00
02/13/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Development Bug #21873: SamplingInput in art 2.12 segfaults depending on combination of dataproducts in input files 4.00
02/19/2019 Lynn Garren Deployment Support #21899: Request a mu bundle for the tag coming tomorrow. 8.00
06/06/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #22147: would like art::Event::getManyLabelsByType 16.00
04/05/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #22297: Issues running artdaq using art 3 2.00
04/24/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #22371: TimeTracker summary wrong when only one event in the job 2.00
05/17/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #22403: Support an option for a wall clock time limit for the EmptyEvent source 4.00
04/24/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #22407: art 3.02.04 constructs modules that are not included in paths 12.00
04/22/2019 Lynn Garren Analysis Support #22427: new mu distribution with art_v3_02_04 1.00
04/24/2019 Lynn Garren Deployment Support #22427: new mu distribution with art_v3_02_04 1.00
04/24/2019 Lynn Garren Deployment Support #22427: new mu distribution with art_v3_02_04 6.00
05/14/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Necessary Maintenance #22439: Decouple configuration-pruning and path manager tests 4.00
05/13/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #22503: skipToEvent parameter for SamplingInput in art 2.12.01 requires subrun > 0 1.00
05/29/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #22521: Undefined modules in job fcls. 4.00
05/22/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #22618: cetskelgen throwing errors 1.00
05/28/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #22639: Failure to build a dictionary after port to art v3 1.00
06/04/2019 Lynn Garren Deployment Support #22649: Please provide mu manifests for art v3.02.06 6.00
06/07/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #22691: RandomNumberService cannot be run with more than one schedule 1.00
06/19/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #22765: SamplingInput random seed 1.00
07/15/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #22931: beginRun is called more than once in a Shared Module 5.00
10/10/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #22995: module instance and class name missing in exception printing 6.00
08/14/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #23054: getValidHandle fails when products differ only by process name 8.00
10/02/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #23266: Configuration description for mixing modules 8.00
10/02/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #23294: product_sizes_dumper cannot find a file with its xrootd url 1.00
06/08/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #23317: TriggerResults path ordering 8.00
11/07/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #23535: Cannot create MixMaxRng engine with RandomNumberGenerator service 1.00
11/07/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #23535: Cannot create MixMaxRng engine with RandomNumberGenerator service 2.00
11/12/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #23553: Cannot add Run product when Input Source does not reconstitute any run-level products 2.00
11/11/2019 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #23571: Support ability to suppress printed list of unused modules and paths 4.00
01/09/2020 David Brown Analysis Bug #23797: Problem reading some output files produced using art v3_04_00 problem understood 20.00
01/06/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #23797: Problem reading some output files produced using art v3_04_00 6.00
01/14/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #23797: Problem reading some output files produced using art v3_04_00 20.00
06/08/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #23881: segv reading art files with overlapping event ranges 3.00
02/03/2020 Christopher Green Deployment Bug #23939: ROOT's Clang interpreter is not exception safe 2.00
02/10/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #23940: Intermittent issue with missing schema 2.00
02/25/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #23972: num_threads and num_schedules fcl parameters are not recognized in config file 1.00
06/25/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Support #24360: cetskelgen SHARED module 2.00
05/01/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #24364: art v3_05_00 I/O performance problem: request for a patched release 6.00
06/02/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #24427: Message of exception ProductNotFound lacking information 4.00
06/09/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Support #24494: art::SummedValue combining handles from different runs 4.00
06/24/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #24526: Request that the art team take on support for fhicl-summary 32.00
06/29/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #24543: In RootOutput, remove the requirement of %# pattern when fileProperties 4.00
06/30/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Feature #24573: Config information for Detail class of an art Source module not used by --print-description 3.00
07/15/2020 Lynn Garren Deployment Feature #24615: Please create the mu distribution for art 3.06, 4.00
07/23/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #24652: A problem remains with selectors in art v3_06_01 1.00
07/24/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #24660: Core dump in Event::getMany using an art::Selector 2.00
08/19/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #24814: Some small bugs in the art and fhicl-dump help output 2.00
08/19/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #24821: Trigger bits assignment still incorrect 4.00
11/13/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Implementation Bug #25117: event mixing : strong nonlinear dependence of job timing on the "instantaneous luminosity" 2.00
11/12/2020 Kyle Knoepfel Analysis Bug #25117: event mixing : strong nonlinear dependence of job timing on the "instantaneous luminosity" 5.00
    (1-696/696) Per page: 25, 50, 100, 5000

    Also available in: Atom CSV