Testing log » History » Version 17
Ribbon cable is 8nc longer than twisted pair.
Common stop is 20ns later than ribbon cable with short delay (2nc).
Common stop is 35c later than ribbon cable signal with long delay cable (16nc).
Paddle unknown4 0-5-v (6th pair up) -1.8kv darkrate 48hz
Paddle u36 1-5-v -1.78kv darkrate 49hz
Combined darkrate 86hz
1. File Name: RWM_adc_tdc.txt Description: RWM is the trigger, only taking data from RWM, measured RWM signal both from ADC and TDC.
2. File Name: RWM_PMT.txt Description: Common stop trigger comes from either PMT. Contains TDC data for the two PMTs as well as the RWM. Gives ADC data for the PMTs. the PMT U36 is in channel 1 of the TDC and the PMT Unknown 4 is in channel 2 of the TDC. U36 is in channel 0 of the ADC and Unknown 4 is in channel 1 of the ADC.
3. File Name: Trigger_bothPMTs.txt Description: Common stop trigger comes from coincidence of both PMTs. Gives ADC and TDC data for PMTs U36 and Unknown 4. Gives TDC data for RWM signal. The PMTs and RWM correspond to the same channels as on RWM_PMT.txt.
4. File name: twopaddle_0-5-V_1-5-V_PED.txt pedestal
channel 1: 0-4-v
channel 2: 1-4-v
channel 3: 0-5-v
channel 4: 1-5-v
Coincidence of 4: 23hz
0-4-v and 1-4-v: 5hz
0-5-v and 1-5-v: 11hz
1. File Name: Trigger_4PMTs_Run1.txt Description: coincidence of 4 PMTs are recorded.
2. File Name: Trigger_4PMTs_ADCped1.txt Description: Only RWM signals is recorded.