Added feature requested Mark Kaletka to display the signature history of a request.
There will be a brief webserver restart this Thursday to install the new SSL certificate. This should be a momentary outage; worst case is a 5 minute back-out.
- Change the 'user front' interface to look like the admin interface, but without access to administrative features.
- This means that user will have the new search capabilities (called filters) and reduces software maintenance by
- reusing core display components.
- Reorganize links on TIssue admin page (#213) in more logical groups (another reuse of core display components)
- Added timestamp to main page header
- Reduced default event filter count from 100 to 25 (improve performance)
- AGED Password Detector
Installation of the aged password detector.
Jan 18 - Jan 22: Jim Jan 25 - Jan 29: Norman Feb 01 - Feb 05: Shirley Feb 08 - Feb 12: Lauri Feb 15 - Feb 19: Vladimir
There will be a release of TIssue on Thursday 2009-Nov-19.
- administrative searching for events will now work
- tissue admin "home" page will allow searching right on that page
- search results will have "next page", "previous page" links
- AD/Nimrod released to production
- Added block method management/maintenance screens
- Disabling network verification for network management subnet (172.16.0.0/16)
- Official support for new KCA certificate added to production TIssue GUI
- A test version of the Inventory Dashboard will be added to production
- Add getEventsByIssue() TIssue method to Inquisitor
- Revert to previous version.
We are now operating off of the primary cdcvs.fnal.gov address, and are using the production postgres database.
Also available in: Atom