- Add ups stop/restart for all servers
- Roll several stand alone cron jobs into the CVS source tree.
This allows Managers of projects to add html files to your projects. See HTML_Pages
We've added the PluginEmbedded plugin on the site, and configured it to show the "html" subdirectory of project ssh account home areas. Thus you can upload html files there, (with a suitable "index.html") and if people go to the "HTML" tab of your project, they should see them.
On Tuesday 23 February we plan to upgrade the MISER
purchase request system.
This release includes the new role "Project_Overseer",
a manually-maintained role allowing for an additional
person (besides Project_Manager and/or Task_Manager) to
sign purchase reqs placed against a project.
Additionally, the minimum dollar threshold for signing
purchase requests has been changed so that it varies with
the "hat" being worn. That is, a person who is a
Project_Manager and a Task_Manager (and a group_leader)
may set different minimum dollar thresholds for each role.
Note that purchase requests which have been submitted before
the upgrade will not be aware of the Project_Overseer role.
The changes should be transparent to most users.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Added feature requested Mark Kaletka to display the signature history of a request.
There will be a brief webserver restart this Thursday to install the new SSL certificate. This should be a momentary outage; worst case is a 5 minute back-out.
- Change the 'user front' interface to look like the admin interface, but without access to administrative features.
- This means that user will have the new search capabilities (called filters) and reduces software maintenance by
- reusing core display components.
- Reorganize links on TIssue admin page (#213) in more logical groups (another reuse of core display components)
- Added timestamp to main page header
- Reduced default event filter count from 100 to 25 (improve performance)
- AGED Password Detector
Installation of the aged password detector.
Jan 18 - Jan 22: Jim Jan 25 - Jan 29: Norman Feb 01 - Feb 05: Shirley Feb 08 - Feb 12: Lauri Feb 15 - Feb 19: Vladimir
There will be a release of TIssue on Thursday 2009-Nov-19.
- administrative searching for events will now work
- tissue admin "home" page will allow searching right on that page
- search results will have "next page", "previous page" links
- AD/Nimrod released to production
- Added block method management/maintenance screens
- Disabling network verification for network management subnet (172.16.0.0/16)
- Official support for new KCA certificate added to production TIssue GUI
- A test version of the Inventory Dashboard will be added to production
- Add getEventsByIssue() TIssue method to Inquisitor
- Revert to previous version.
We are now operating off of the primary cdcvs.fnal.gov address, and are using the production postgres database.
Also available in: Atom