Project

General

Profile

News

Facilities Integration: Meeting Summary for 08/11/2020

Added by Josh Juneau 23 days ago

Josh Juneau:

  • SSP Phase 4 work
  • Oracle Patching Complete
  • GIS:
    - Working on Repairing DEV/STG
  • FessViewer (Flash Deprecation)
  • Accommodations
  • Env Review working on issues

Cedric Madison:

  • Working on adding power meters to facilities with the largest footprint
  • Kerry adding gas meters

Sabina Bellino:

  • VFA Data Import from AECom
  • Village Housing Assessment Form

Kevin Coppert:

  • Village Assessment - No condition assessments (Dave and Jack Hawkins will do a deeper assessment)
  • Untagged assets issues
  • Releasing testing tasks for SSP Phase 4
  • Stockroom changes
  • FESS Metrics
  • FIMS Validation - Passed

Bridgett Pygott:

  • Catching up with FESS information, research on survey equipment

Michael Wallace:

  • Working with JP to track success of toughbooks
  • Submitted for Leica GeoOffice

Emily Knippel:

  • Working on replication
    - Turned on editor tracking and versioning
    - Putting together workflow for synchronizing data
    - Put in ticket with ESRI in regards to the issues in DEV/STG
  • Going through folders to determine where data is located for some of the map services

Facilities Integration: Meeting Summary for 06/30/2020

Added by Josh Juneau 23 days ago

Josh Juneau:

  • SSP Phase 4 Work
  • GIS:
    - FESS Viewer work (JavaScript)
  • Engineering Task Review enhancements and next phase
  • Workspace Planning App[
  • Environmental Review Update

Sabina Bellino:

  • VFA Data Import for AE Com

Kevin Coppert:

  • SSP Documentation and Manuals
  • Data Cleanup in Sunflower

Bridgett Pygott:

  • Fault layer collaboration needed
  • Working on Utility data with ArcGIS and ESRI
  • ArcGISPro Installation
  • Provided fault information for presentation - used eJulie
  • Providing data as it comes in and determining best way to update utilities

Michael Wallace:

  • Toughbooks - Windows 10 Inframap

Albert Eiffes:

  • Obtaining access for Katie
  • Engineering Processes
  • Landing Page for Commuter Resources

Josh Kenney:

  • Major Utility projects
    - New one starting early Sept (Central Utility Corridor Project)
    - LBNF Near
    - PIP-II
    - UIP Project: Specific to CUB
    - GPP, T&M Projects
  • We should reach out to Kara and determine if the Leica has the same capability as Trimble

Emily Knippel:

  • GIS Computer was down for a while
  • Data replication
    - Utilities
    - Electrical
  • Ecology to be added into replication
  • Best way to update utilities...working on standardization
  • Floor plan data
  • ArcGIS Indoors and CMMS Reviews
  • Steve ordered Trimble R2 for data collection
  • Moving map documents to FESS Shared drive

Facilities Integration: Meeting Summary for 06/02/2020

Added by Josh Juneau 4 months ago

Software Discussion:

  • SkySpark EMIS System is approved to move foward

Josh Juneau:

  • SSP Phase 4 work (still)
  • Oracle Patching:
    GIS (Production this Thursday)
    FAMIS (DEV Patched, Production on 6/14)
  • GIS: Continuation of Overview
  • Accommodations
  • Env Review…adding search options
  • FAMIS Sling Data

Cedric Madison:

  • Meeting about networking at CUB, replacing existing meters

Sabina Bellino:

  • Working on FermiDash and Metrics reporting
  • AECOM data for loading into VFA

Pat Marsh:

  • QA on slings and uploaded
  • 1/2 not generating PMs
  • Reaching out to Efficient Computing
  • Working with ESH on integrating SNOOP surveys into FAMIS
  • Multi-factor authentication on phones
  • Delete mail account and re-authenticate unless using Outlook
  • Utility Poles not associated to buildings

Bridgett Pygott:

  • Will Alvarez spoke to Kara soft
  • Valve exercise equipment (VIPER) no longer synching to our database
  • Work through a better process for moving forward with valve exercise

Albert Eiffes:

  • Website and Access updates

Josh Kenney:

  • On-site
    IERC, LBNF Near, Emergency T&M Projects
  • Leica GPS equipment is aging…approaching obsolescence
  • Alignment group purchased new equipment (GPS Rover) which utilizes a cell signal as opposed to the base station
  • Currently having issues with the radio that is located at Feynman

Emily Knippel:

  • Working on reorganizing GIS folders
  • Looking into process for adding new users

Facilities Integration: Meeting Summary for 4/21/2020

Added by Josh Juneau 5 months ago

Software Discussion: XMind will be the new standard mind-mapping software for FESS. Currently FESS has 3 license keys.

Cedric Madison:

  • JC meetings going well…2 times per week.
    - Mobile app will allow iPad access
    - Provider making lots of improvements
  • Some individuals not receiving email after MFA changes
  • Site metering…replacing old power meters

Kevin Coppert:

  • Reports for Jack
  • MFA email issues
  • LPC Replacement PCs
  • SSP Property Passes
  • FID Validation Began

Pat Marsh:

  • General desktop and VPN support
  • FAMIS Mobile and Web app
    - Web app - must use Chrome

Bridgett Pygott:

  • Working with Utility data...attempting to publish map services

Albert Eiffes:

  • Troubleshooting, etc.

Steve Whiteaker:

  • GIS Offer letter extended...will start tentatively 5/11

Josh Juneau:

  • COVID-19 Survey
  • SSP Property Passes, Untagged Assets
  • Environmental Review Enhancements
  • GIS
  • Accommodations
    Tip of the month: MFA Changes for email

Facilities Integration: Meeting Summary for 04/07/2020

Added by Josh Juneau 5 months ago

Pat Marsh:

  • Data work and connectivity/telecommute issues
  • All going well with FAMIS
  • Onboarding new app users

Kevin Coppert:

  • FID Validation (DOE validation will be 6/16)
  • SSP

Cedric Madison:

  • Metasys Fox River - new API
  • Two meetings per week for MUI (Metasys User Interface)
  • Planning for upgrading older meters (SCADA)
  • CUB

Bridgett Pygott:

  • Jim Niehoff looking for layers that are included in HazMap
  • Day to day QA on utilities

Sabina Bellino:

  • FermiDash updates
  • AECom data import
    - Asking for RSMeans data dump
    - Sent info to legal to see if we could send
    - 6 week timeframe

Josh Juneau:

  • COVID-19 Survey
  • SSP Property Passes, Untagged Assets
  • Environmental Review Enhancements
  • GIS
  • Accommodations

Facilities Integration: Meeting Summary for 03/24/2020

Added by Josh Juneau 6 months ago

Pat Marsh:

  • Converting people for home use
  • Refrigeration info into each piece of equipment

Kevin Coppert:

  • Assisting property clerks and personnel working from home
  • Zoom meetings for training purposes
  • FID Validation Prep -> 4/8
  • FIMS Validation is 6/2-6/3
  • Property pass issues

Bridgett Pygott:

  • Utility Data
  • Working on GIS data migration

Sabina Bellino:

  • Continuing with metrics reporting (awaiting access to server)
  • Received data file from AE Com. Formatting it to import into VFA Facility (Condition Assessments)

Josh Juneau:

  • Assisting with telecommuting
  • GIS: Data migrated
  • FID Notifications
  • SSP
  • Environmental Review

Facilities Integration: Meeting Summary for 03/10/2020

Added by Josh Juneau 7 months ago

Sabina Bellino:

  • Metrics dashboard reports
  • VFA Auditor Training
    Mobile app for performing assessments

Albert Eiffes:

  • PD0 form for the Engineering Task List application
  • SharePoint work
    Engineering Page

Kevin Coppert:

  • Metrics nearly complete
    Sunflower
    Property Inventories
  • Work on FID Validation
  • New Stockroom catalog in testing
    Similar to e-marketplace

Pat Marsh:

  • Putting refrigerant inventory into FAMIS
  • FAMIS System QA
  • VFA Auditor Training (CFM)
  • ESH HPR Assessments in FAMIS
  • Snoop radiation surveys in FAMIS
  • 12c Migration…few bumps here and there

Josh Kenney:

  • Software items updated:
    - BlueBeam maintenance agreement updated
    Software management under control of CD
    - Leica software maintenance agreement updated

Josh Juneau:

  • SSP: Released updates to help improve performance…will begin working on Phase 4 again soon
  • FID: AFDCS validation is beginning and will be adding minor enhancements to FID to accommodate this year’s property validation
  • ETR 1.2 is under review
  • Accommodations app: working on updates for next release
  • ERF: Met with ESH today regarding some metrics; Released 6.2 for testing…changes were requested a while ago
  • Service Now: Met with Anthony Donzelli and learned about Outage categories…ability to add apps to SNOW so that their current availability status can be displayed to users…this may be important for apps such as GIS, eJulie, FID, etc.
  • Oracle database monitoring via SQL Developer

Facilities Integration: Meeting Summary 02/25/2020

Added by Josh Juneau 7 months ago

Kevin Coppert:

  • FIMS Procedure manual
  • FID Validation
  • Inventories opened - 3 Campaigns
  • SSP Outages
  • Metrics for FermiDash
  • Sunflower report changes
  • South Dakota Sunflower Usage

Cedric Madison:

  • Metasys:
    Users Center cold
    IB4 Cabling
  • Restoration of offline power meters

Albert Eiffes:

  • Sharepoint update issues and troubleshooting

Josh Juneau:

  • SSP:
    Worked on optimizing the SSP source code and ensuring that Payara server configuration was optimal
  • Engineering Task Requests
    Enhancements based upon feedback from production usage
  • Environmental Review
    Lots of enhancements that have piled up for a while
  • GIS:
    Refreshed “Staging” environment yesterday, engaging in conversations with ESRI with respect to generating different user roles
  • FID:
    Ready for AFDCS validation, gearing up for changes needed for this year’s standard validation
(1-10/186)

Also available in: Atom