config_dumper -P does not distinguish between files.
When multiple files are specified on the command line, there is no way to be sure which process configurations belong to which file. If there is only one process per file, then one can infer from the command line order; for multiple processes per file this is not possible.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Target version set to 1.18.00
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
The resolution should be the simple addition of a line, "Processing file <file>" for each file.
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- Assignee set to Kyle Knoepfel
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version changed from 1.18.00 to 1.15.02
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom