(Total: 7.00 h)
- Assignee changed from Roger Tokarek to John Diamond
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Created branch 9396-bel.
Started implementing BELMgr class.
Created the BELDevice class to encapsulate the parameters and state for a beam energy loss measurement.
Fleshed out the initialization of BELDevice.
- % Done changed from 10 to 30
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- % Done changed from 30 to 60
Finished implementing BELDevice class.
Attached a drawing that explains the various pieces of state managed by BELDevice.
- % Done changed from 60 to 80
Implemented the vmeintBELCreate command:
- vmeintBELCreate bel_id, chain_id, filter_idx, arm_tclk, arm_delay, inj_tclk, inj_delay, disarm_tclk, disarm_delay
Contacted Dallas & Aisha and asked them to hook-up an AWG to I:DCCT so we can test BEL code. Need to provide them with a waveform to run on the AWG.
Implemented the BELAccessor class. Only supporting the beam lost total at the moment.
Modified DCCTDrv to read intensity from the sine-wave register instead of the raw-data register.
Had to debug register pointer assignments in DcctDrv class, this got rid of the intermittent Data Exception on startup.
Dabbel'd Z:BEL to point to anub and the new BELAccessor.
Verified to the best of my ability using the DCCT digitizer's sine generator that the BEL measurement is working. We will need to do more testing when beam returns. Changed DCCTDrv::getIntensity() to return the raw input channel before comitting.
Fixed several issues in DCCTDrv in order to get an intensity reading. Confirmed with Roger that this was a git issue and that he has these bugs addressed in his local repository. We will have to reconcile when Roger merges his code into origin/master.
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
Created origin/mirrdcct_master as a clone of origin/master for MI/RR DCCT work.
- Parent task changed from #9388 to #10477
Also available in: Atom