Milestone #9017: State Machine subsystem
Implement attach-to-tclk support for BTime
This feature allows the client to attach an RTAI mailbox to a TCLK event. When the hardware decodes the TCLK event a message will be sent to the RTAI mailbox.
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Estimated time changed from 4.00 h to 16.00 h
We should test the interrupt problem using the sysfs interface and no digitizer attached to isolate the source of interrupts.
Removed the digitizer but the interrupts persist.
Believe now that the problem could be a bad TCLK or RF clock signal on the test stand.
Asked Peter to look into it.
- % Done changed from 10 to 50
Traced the errant interrupts to a missing RF clock signal.
An RF clock signal is necessary to decode TCLK.
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Verified that we receive notifications for all Booster reset ($10) events during a super cycle.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom