Possible bug in Cmake generation of dictionaries.
Anecdotal experience suggests that under certain circumstances dictionaries and/or modules are not getting built when things have changed.
Monitor carefully and attempt to capture circumstances at next observed occurrence.
#1 Updated by Christopher Green almost 10 years ago
- Status changed from Remission to Accepted
- Assignee set to Lynn Garren
Problem: changes in headers included by classes.h do not trigger dictionary regeneration. Is there some way to trigger Cmake to do recursive dependency checking on classes.h in order to trigger dependency regeneration?
#3 Updated by Christopher Green over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Lynn Garren to Christopher Green
- Target version set to 0.5.0
The listing of classes.h as a dependency was changed to list it as an
IMPLICIT_DEPENDENCY. See commit 5cc1c74 of cetbuildtools.