Add reporting of subrun number and the number of incomplete events [LBNE 35t]
#1 Updated by Kurt Biery over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Add the ability to ask artdaq processes for the subrun number and the number of incomplete events [LBNE 35t] to Add reporting of subrun number and the number of incomplete events [LBNE 35t]
- Assignee set to Kurt Biery
- Target version set to v1_12_09
It would be helpful to send the number of incomplete events in the EventStore to Ganglia (or whatever metric plugin is configured) and to be able to ask the EventBuilders and Aggregators for the current value.
Ditto the subrun number, although this may be only available from the Aggregators.
#2 Updated by Kurt Biery over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
To do this, we added metrics reporting to the EventStore. And, we added "subrun_number" and "incomplete_event_count" queries to the Aggregator. The incomplete_event_count query was added to the EventBuilder code.
This also entailed passing the metrics instance name to the MetricManager so that the EventStore could send metrics with the same prefix as the metrics that are published in AggregatorCore and EventBuilderCore.