Limit number of simultaneous dimension queries
Grid jobs that run complex dimension queries can easily overload the server by tying up all the worker threads. There should be a configurable limit on the number of simultaneous queries a given user can do. If the limit is reached the server should respond to any further queries with a HTTP 503 error (possibly with a Retry-After header).
The username for grouping should be something like
cherrypy.request.login or (cherrypy.request.untrusted_identity.split('@',1) if cherrypy.request.untrusted_identity else None) or 'unknown'
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to x Future Development
- Target version changed from x Future Development to 2.6
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom