setup_x590.sh not working correctly when voms/grid proxy-init commands are both missing
The script has a condition [ ! -a proxy_file ] that evaluates always to true causing the non-evaluation of the expiration date.
Due to non robust handling of errors this causes parsing errors in setup_x509.sh and condor_startup.sh.
The glidein stderr had errors like:
/.../main/condor_startup.sh: line 277: let: X509_EXPIRE : expression recursion level exceeded (error token is "X509_EXPIRE ")
/.../gwms/glide_dtaeKn/main/condor_startup.sh: line 371: [: : integer expression expected
/.../gwms/glide_dtaeKn/main/condor_startup.sh: line 413: let: session_duration=: syntax error: operand expected (error token is "=")
#1 Updated by Marco Mambelli almost 5 years ago
The errors mentioned are visibe in the attached log file.
I opened a master_7899 branch and edited the following:
- setup_x509.sh - to fix the test condition and fix the flow (exit commands were ineffective because the function was executed in a sub-shell)
- check_proxy.sh - use the same function as in setup_x509 (that uses also openssl) and fix the flow (exit commands were ineffective because the function was executed in a sub-shell). The previous version was actually always returning 0 (also with expired proxies)
- create_mapfile.sh - improved messages removing confusing error messages (about grid-proxy-info, ... not found) and adding which command was used for the DN
#3 Updated by Marco Mambelli almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Marco Mambelli to Parag Mhashilkar
master_7899 pushded after testing both w/ and w/o grid-proxy-* functions on fermicloud026 (w/ stubs for imported functions - see setup_x509.sh comments) .
Ready for review