Should we support slf5 in the demo?
Some of our quick-start and install scripts assume slf6. Could/should we also support slf5?
I believe that art is moving away from slf5, per email discussion on 5/27/2015. If this is true, then there's no reason to support slf5 going forward.
- Target version set to 981
- Status changed from New to Resolved
SLF5 is old and less than a year away from being obsolete (maintenance updates end on Mar-31-2017). At this point in time, supporting slf5 in the demo is not a priority.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from 981 to artdaq_demo v2_06_00
Also available in: Atom