Necessary Maintenance #7786
Documentation needed for MemoryTracker
The art wiki at https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/projects/art/wiki should grow a new page describing how to use
MemoryTracker. This should include:
- How to configure the service
- Output showing the schema of the database table(s) involved
- An example sqlite3 command-line execution that dumps all the data to standard output
- An example sqlite3 command-line execution that uses some SQL to select data for only some specified module
- An example sqlite3 command-line execution that shows some use of SQL aggregate functions (e.g.
We should also have pointers to the SQLite documentation online, and to relevant ROOT documentation (maybe https://root.cern.ch/root/html/TSQLServer.html), and Python documentation (https://docs.python.org/2/library/sqlite3.html).