Necessary Maintenance #7572
clean up tab/space mix in jobsub_tools
most of the python in jobsub_tools contaions a mixture of spaces and tabs, not great practice.
change them all to spaces and see if they pass the unit and integration tests
#1 Updated by Dennis Box over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Dennis Box to Parag Mhashilkar
Changed all jobsub_tools python code from tabs to 8-spaces. Passes unit and integration tests after some expected tweaking.
Not sure why the push email did not show my changes. Perhaps because I branched off #7441 , trivial changes awaiting feedback.
#5 Updated by Parag Mhashilkar over 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from Parag Mhashilkar to Dennis Box
Make following changes and merge it back to master
1. Bad indentation: MyCmdParser.print_help()
2. In JobSettings.__init__()
Instead of string addition use %s in following and few other places in this file