Week DCM plots are not updating correctly
Jose has pointed out that the Week DCM sync plots are not updating correctly.
He will add details and images to this issue.
#1 Updated by Jose Sepulveda-Quiroz about 5 years ago
- File week_null.png week_null.png added
- File sept10_13_51hrs_week.png sept10_13_51hrs_week.png added
- File sept10_13_51hrs_day.png sept10_13_51hrs_day.png added
- File back_to_normal.png back_to_normal.png added
- File tdu_stuck_ecl48880.png tdu_stuck_ecl48880.png added
There are two issues here:
1.) When looking at the following link ([http://nusoft.fnal.gov/nova/datacheck/nearline/plots/]) plots named FarDetMin_rate_3DTrks_PX2.2dDay.png have an extra "2.2d" string in their names. The solution is to simple change %2.2d into %.1u in the script that generates and saves such plots. I wonder if this is still a problem for the nearline website.
2. The week DCM sync plot seems to be memoryless (see attached images week_null.png). Which is different to what its seen in the Index of plots. I wonder why is this.
PS: See attached images for behaviors seen during the week related to this plot.