BackTracker service initialization on each event can take ages.
A nice feature would be for that initialization to happen only when backtracking is actually requested.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Gianluca Petrillo
The BackTracker should be formally deprecated. We must make sure all appropriate functionality is provided elsewhere.
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
BackTracker service is widely used outside MicroBooNE and can't be deprecated at this time.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Some laziness was added in the initialisation in order to speed up loading.
Loading time is not an issue any more.
Further laziness will be introduced on specific request.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom