Memory leaks in FLAME algorithm
The new FLAME algorithm in
fuzzyCluster module in
v02_02_01 presents some memory leaks (I have not quantified the size).
The code is C and allocates memory using C memory allocation functions.
Restructuring the code in C++ is not hard given the existing structure, and it is recommended to avoid leaks.
#5 Updated by Gianluca Petrillo over 6 years ago
- Category set to Reconstruction
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Target version set to v02_05_01
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Occurs In v02_03_01 added
- Occurs In deleted (
- Experiment MicroBooNE added
- Experiment deleted (
The new C++ structure prevents leaks by construction, and I could not spot any issue with it.