GCC build improvements
GDB is now built standalone, and the integrated build should be removed from the GCC build script.
The ISL toolkit build that appears to be part of cloog has a problem:
UNKNOWN and therefore is not detected by the GDB configure script.
The next build of GCC should update all the dependent packages to their latest versions, and also include ISL against which CLOOG (and separately, GDB) should be built.
#2 Updated by Christopher Green over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- Assignee set to Christopher Green
- Target version set to 1.11.00
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time set to 8.00 h
This was resolved with the builds of GCC 4.9.1 and GDB 7.8. GDB does not in fact require any of the external libraries built for GCC, so it is left to GCC to manage the static build of same.