Ensure range for support for art suite containers (map_vector, PtrVector, FindOne, FindMany)
For use with range for.
#1 Updated by Christopher Green about 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Provide begin() and cbegin() for cetlib and art continers (map_vector, PtrVector, FindOne, FindMany) to Ensure range for support for art suite containers (map_vector, PtrVector, FindOne, FindMany)
- Category set to Navigation
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Estimated time set to 16.00 h
- SSI Package art added
- SSI Package deleted (
PtrVectorhas all expected functions, but it is unclear whether range for behavior is tested.
FindManydo not expose the underlying iterators currently, and neither do they provide
operator. We would need to consult with expert users on the correct
FindXXXX<ProdB, Data>: should the iterator have a
data()function; should the
std::pair<ProdB, Data>or should we continue to require the user to obtain the associated data item directly from the container?
#5 Updated by Kyle Knoepfel over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
After discussion, we have concluded that enabling range-for support for
FindMany is not well-motivated and will not be implemented. We have added range-for support, however, for