Feature #6050: Full Automated Validation Framework
Write scripting framework to build and run GENIE for the automated validation suite.
The Central Build Service will handle scheduling, but we need to write the scripting framework to create jobs, interface with storage, and launch the validation apps.
We should try to make it flexible enough that Pythia can piggyback where appropriate and we MUST make it flexible enough to export to other locations if need be (with reasonable minimum effort).
#1 Updated by Gabriel Perdue over 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
We have a nearly complete build script for Scientific Linux Fermi. It will do everything required for green-field builds, but is not yet savvy about using 3rd party products from /grid/fermiapp or from CVMFS (no way to test either quite yet). It also does not yet deploy the built binaries.
#7 Updated by Gabriel Perdue about 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Write scripting framework to build GENIE for the automated validation suite. to Write scripting framework to build and run GENIE for the automated validation suite.
- Due date changed from 08/03/2015 to 11/02/2015
- Assignee changed from Julia Yarba to Tomasz Golan
- % Done changed from 70 to 50
Something of a change in scope for this item - we build GENIE just fine, but we need work on the scripting to run it in an automated fashion.