JobSub rpm(s) do not confer to standards
We install server files in /opt. This is not standard practice. Binaries should go in /usr/bin or /usr/sbin and python libs into python site-packages. Logs in /var/log/jobsub, configs in /etc/jobsub etc.
There are few standards out there and we should confer to fedora packaging guidelines as its used in OSG as well.
- Target version changed from v0.3.1 to v0.4
- Target version changed from v0.4 to v1.0
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to v1.2
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Target version changed from v1.2 to v1.2.1
- Target version changed from v1.2.1 to v1.3
- Target version changed from v1.3 to v1.3.2
Also available in: Atom