Review Request #6153
Review Request #6135: Data Management Workflow Umbrella Task
The use of a Minerva personnel’s personal credentials for the operation of data handling services should be curtailed.
The Minerva experiment must:
1. Obtain proper special use principals for shared production accounts.
2. Generate appropriate service certificates and proxies for production and data
3. Configure the FTS system used by Minerva to use a proper service
#1 Updated by Heidi Schellman about 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 05/16/2014 to 06/16/2014
- Assignee set to Gabriel Perdue
Gabe - can you get some clarification on what this means?
We believe we are following documented procedures provided by CD in using group accounts so I'm unclear on what is meant here.
Katherine Lato is busy writing a lot of documentation on this.
#2 Updated by Gabriel Perdue about 6 years ago
It seems pretty clear to me. To explain it I would just retype it. We need proper special use principals for shared accounts. What are we using for shared accounts? At the time of the review, we were using Cheryl's personal principal. Are we still? If it is obvious we aren't, then we aren't. In other words, if you think you're following the correct CD procedures and doing the right thing, we probably are.