[DS-50] Add the ability to preload a fake_fsync library in pmt.rb
To work around the fact that fsync system calls from ROOT cause file closing to occasionally be quite slow, Alessandro has create a shared library that has the fsync called dummied out. We would like the use (or not) of this special fake library to be user-selectable by specifying an option to pmt.rb.
- Due date set to 04/18/2014
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Kurt Biery
- Estimated time set to 4.00 h
- Target version set to v1_06_00
- Target version changed from v1_06_00 to v1_07_00
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
I ran some limited tests at the DS-50 WH14 teststand (successful). The final test will come at LNGS when we roll out the ds50daq release that makes use of this change.
Also available in: Atom