Support --role option in jobsub client. This should translate to voms role and over ride the role from the proxy. This completely eliminates the dependency for grid-proxy tools and voms-proxy tools on the client side when role is specified directly. If no role is specified the role is extracted from the voms proxy info command or else assumed as no role.
The present behaviour of the jobsub system is a default role of Analysis.
The role in the job proxy determines routing of files by GridFTP.
We should retain a default role of Analysis, at least for now.
Yes this default is still there but handled on the server side.
Made the changes as part of #5066 in branch 5066. Dennis please test it out as well.
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Parag Mhashilkar to Dennis Box
- Due date set to 03/31/2014
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
tested against branch 5066. Works.
- Assignee changed from Dennis Box to Parag Mhashilkar
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom