Move the CompositeDriver class from ds50daq to artdaq
The CompositeDriver functionality will be useful for Lariat, so we should make it part of the core artdaq package.
[CompositeDriver allows users to combine the configuration and read out of several distinct hardware modules into one FragmentGenerator used by one BoardReader.]
- Due date set to 02/14/2014
- Estimated time set to 16.00 h
- Target version set to v1_05_08
- Due date changed from 02/14/2014 to 02/21/2014
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Kurt Biery
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
This functionality was included in artdaq release v1_05_08.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom