We want the ability to "rename" a dataset in SAM.
The functionality we want is to be able to rename an existing dataset (which has had projects run against it and has snapshots associated with it) so that you can have essentially "generic" datasets.
Rename "nova-fardet-data-today" to "nova-fardet-data-25DEC2013"
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Target version set to 491
- Project changed from SAM-MAIN to SAM Web services
- Target version changed from 491 to 1.7.1
- Status changed from Accepted to Assigned
- Assignee set to Robert Illingworth
- Estimated time set to 2.00 h
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Implemented by 5092971
Doing a PUT to .../api/definitions/name/<defname> with the parameters defname=<new name> allows renaming the definition.
Also available in: Atom