Clean up helper script to run profiling.
The shell script fast/proftools/test_dist/run_prof.sh should be moved to fast/proftools/bin/run_prof, and cleaned up.
It should contain documentation describing its use. Running the script with no options should say how to get help; running with '-h' or '--help' should print the help. Running with '-v' or '--version' should print a version number, which also needs to be added.
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Estimated time set to 3.00 h
Updated script, haven't done anything with macOS portion. Only worked on Linux Portion and options.
- % Done changed from 50 to 80
- Estimated time changed from 3.00 h to 5.00 h
Improved option handling. Looking for input on the script. Uploaded it into the repo under proftools/bin
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
- Estimated time deleted (
- Estimated time set to 6.00 h
updated time spent on project
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Estimated time changed from 6.00 h to 9.00 h
Completed script. Minor work may still need to be done on it.
Also available in: Atom