Add self-destruct timer option for wrapper scripts
Sometimes you need to debug why a job is hanging, and you get no logs if you just condor_rm the job.
If the wrapper script can be set to self-destruct after a timeout, you at least get logs back.
#5 Updated by Dennis Box over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Dennis Box to Parag Mhashilkar
*see branch 4926
- add --timeout setting to kill jobs if they run longer than specified
- some reformatting to look better with --help
- some reformatting as suggested by pylint
- found an indentation error from #10493 which resulted in unnecessary log messages when no -d specified