Configuration post-processing system sometimes checks command line options for prerequisites when it should be checking configuration.
The current command-line processing routines should be reviewed for cases when prerequisites are checked only against other command-line options, instead of configuration parameters. This happens at least in
FileCatalogOptionsHandler, and possibly elsewhere.
- Due date set to 11/30/2013
- Target version changed from 401 to 1.09.00
- Start date deleted (
- Estimated time changed from 2.00 h to 4.00 h
intermediate_table should be tested, and updated as necessary.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Target version changed from 1.09.00 to 521
- Assignee set to Christopher Green
- Target version changed from 521 to 1.10.00
- Status changed from Accepted to Assigned
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom